NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2010/11

That was the only wall really, the differance in valuation, so basically, yes. :P

Torres has underperformed this season. I blame the haircut!

He'll go back to spain and play awesome, I bet.

3 weeks ago he commited himself to us, as he did in the summer. I'm certain that he'll be here come the end of the season, and most likely beyond.

I would expect him to be with us for the rest of the season too but I'm not convinced he'll be here beyond that :hmm:

I hope Kenny gets the best out of him and that he stays, though..

EDIT And I've only just been reading that he has now had a written transfer request rejected..

Edited by nekunando

That last paragraph was exactly the same as every 606 member when I looked after reading the BBC article. Are you on another forum :o How could you?!

I do lurk on the 606 forums, don't post though. :heh:

Yeah, the reactions are quite similar. It is a pretty daft situation, though. You are told to name a 25 man squad, so really you should be able to choose any 25 of those that you want to play. Whats the point in having a squad if you aren't allowed to use all of your players?

Today has been such a funny day. Suarez to Liverpool, Torres rumoured to go with Chelsea, Vela going out on loan. Apparantly Torres has had a transfer request denied. Before today, I thought it unthinkable that he would go, but now I'm not sure. I think he might.

Thing is though, this is all rumours, it's all come from Twitter. I refuse to believe anything unless it comes from a good source.

Oh, i didn't realise it had been confirmed. Can't believe he's doing this to us.

Torres has underperformed this season. I blame the haircut!

He'll go back to spain and play awesome, I bet.

I can only see 2 teams in Spain being able to afford him barce dont need him and as a die hard Atletico fan I would be shocked if he went to real. Can't particularly blame torres for wanting to leave, he can still play in the CL this season and the chance to move to a club that is in with a chance of winning it is worth it.

What a stupid thing to do, 3 days left aswell. I hope King Kenny gets him to Liverpool ASAP and gives him a kick up the arse.

Edited by MadDog

Bollocks to that, Wenger splurge some money, let Bendtner and Vela go, we'll have Torres.

Haha, I don't know what to think, I mean I have a massive man crush on Torres, and i'll be honest i'll be gutted if he goes. But i'm starting to think if we can get 60 million for him, fair game. alsong as that money is spent in this current transfer window.

Was rejecting the transfer request by liverpool and announcing it more to keep his price high, I think so, I imagine Commoli is looking for players to spend that money on right now and will do until Torres leaves, If he does go, debut game will be against chelsea, the lol's!!

It's not going to happen in 2 days, we won't be able to get our players in that quick. My guess is we'll keep him and try to do a Gerrard and convince him to stay.

Even though I'm an Arsenal fan, i've always loved Torres. Besides David Villa, he's still the best striker in world football for me. I know he's not been great the last year but he's had his injury problems and I don't think it's helped that Liverpool have rushed hum back so quickly. The only thing I didn't like about him last season was the haircut, i think his new one is far better :heh:

Theres talk now that Liverpool may accept a bid for Torres if Anelka is included in it.

I think id find that more acceptable. With the petulant attitude Torres can sometimes have I cant see him performing that well for the rest of the season now that he's made it clear he wants to leave. Unless he absolutely wants to be somewhere then you'll never get the best out of him and if we can get a replacement so we arent just stuck with one striker again then its probably a good deal to make. Just wish it wasnt to an English club, a move Torres once said he would never make.

Theres talk now that Liverpool may accept a bid for Torres if Anelka is included in it.

I think id find that more acceptable. With the petulant attitude Torres can sometimes have I cant see him performing that well for the rest of the season now that he's made it clear he wants to leave.

Anelka of course has never once sulked or thrown his toys out of the pram.

I know but I was talking more about how Torres is likely to act now, Anelka could very well do that in the future but at the moment Torres could very well be the problem.

I would sell him now and use the money for a complete reboot of the team next saison. He wants to go and who could blame him? Playing along with a pretty medicore team at best and who knows how much the new owners will invest next year into the club. Also when Gerrard declines more or finally quits Liverpool will be nothing special and needs new talent. Suarez is a first step but the rest of the team still looks bad without Gerrard and Torres - and Torrest is not so attacked to LFC as Gerrard.

Apparantly a massive announcement is due anytime now. Might just be confirming Suarez, or maybe it's regarding the liar aswell.

Going to city by the looks of it.

40 Million cash, TEVEZ & an option on SWP + 50% of Tevez's wages paid by them for the season.

He plays up front for LFC,

Suarez, Suarez,

He wants to play for King Kenny,

Suarez, Suarez

We bought the lad from Amsterdam,

He’s part of Kenny's masterplan,

Luis Suarez, Liverpool’s number 9

And then he proved he’s not a Red

Torres, Torres

I'm off to Stamford Bridge, he said,

Torres, Torres

He kissed the badge upon his chest,

Handed in his transfer request,

Fernando Torres told us a pack of lies.

40 Million cash, TEVEZ & an option on SWP + 50% of Tevez's wages paid by them for the season.

..um.. yeh.. :blank: That's definitely gonna happen.... :indeed:

Currently at melwood forced to train alone, looks a ver very sorry figure from where im standing.

Also hearing that chelsea have now put in a "Final" bid.

LOL.

10char