NEurope
Ramar

Football Season 2010/11

Fixtures have been released today so time for a new topic.

Aston Villa v West Ham

Blackburn v Everton

Blackpool v Wigan

Bolton v Fulham

Chelsea v West Brom

Liverpool v Arsenal

Man Utd v Newcastle

Sunderland v Birmingham

Tottenham v Man City

Wolverhampton v Stoke

A test for us on the opening day, no surprises Chelsea get a newly promoted side. Spurs have a tough game as well, at least Blackpool have a decent fixture to get themselves going.

Full fixtures

We finish the season at Craven Cottage, just bit crap that we're away for the start and end of the season.

Bristol City v Millwall, 15:00

Burnley v Nottm Forest, 15:00

Cardiff v Sheff Utd, 15:00

Coventry v Portsmouth, 15:00

Crystal Palace v Leicester, 15:00

Hull v Swansea, 15:00

Leeds United v Derby, 15:00

Middlesbrough v Ipswich, 15:00

Norwich v Watford, 15:00

Preston v Doncaster, 15:00

QPR v Barnsley, 15:00

Reading v Scunthorpe, 15:00

Full Fixtures

Carlisle v Brentford, 15:00

Charlton v Bournemouth, 15:00

Exeter v Colchester, 15:00

Notts County v Huddersfield, 15:00

Peterborough v Bristol Rovers, 15:00

Rochdale v Hartlepool, 15:00

Sheff Wed v Dag & Red, 15:00

Southampton v Plymouth, 15:00

Swindon v Brighton, 15:00

Tranmere v Oldham, 15:00

Walsall v MK Dons, 15:00

Yeovil v Leyton Orient, 15:00

Full Fixtures

Burton Albion v Oxford Utd, 15:00

Bury v Port Vale, 15:00

Chesterfield v Barnet, 15:00

Crewe v Hereford, 15:00

Gillingham v Cheltenham, 15:00

Rotherham v Lincoln City, 15:00

Shrewsbury v Bradford, 15:00

Southend v Stockport, 15:00

Stevenage v Macclesfield, 15:00

Torquay v Northampton, 15:00

Wycombe v Morecambe, 15:00

Full Fixtures

I thought Blackpool requested an away fixture for the first match to get Bloomfield Road ready?

Man United get Newcastle first game them.

not to bad. just hope we dont draw it like we did the season Newcastle got relegated :|

Leeds have got Derby. Should be interesting. My dad says he's buying two season tickets so I'll hopefully try and take the extra seat.

Nice and easy start to the season then :grin:

Just checked out the full fixtures...

Our first eight games include Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal and Utd. Ouch!

Edited by DuD

coventry meh...still gutted the premiership years are over and likely will be for a long time to come.

Well thats it then, Hodgson is now the new Liverpool manager

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/8721942.stm

on BBC Sport rumours / transfer gossip part it's saying that Hodgson is looking to sign Hangeland, Danny Murphy, Van Der Vaart and Gilberto Silva.

if im honest i wouldnt really say thats the sort of players Liverpool require at the moment. But then again i wasnt voted manager of the season.

He was doing great things with Fulham! Why would he leave?

Money, greater prestige and to further his career?

Its a good move for Hodgson.

Also....just saw the new Arsenal kit....I like! Will deffo be getting one as soon I come into some moolah!

Its a good move for Hodgson.

Also....just saw the new Arsenal kit....I like! Will deffo be getting one as soon I come into some moolah!

I like it it too, bit shit that we're only using it for one year. The club is taking the piss with shirts these days. Two new kits last season (away and third), two new ones this year (home and away) and potentially another 2 or 3 next year. Disgraceful.

We're playing Man U I see. Fun times. Well maybe we can hold them to a draw like we did during the season of our relegation.

We're playing Man U I see. Fun times. Well maybe we can hold them to a draw like we did during the season of our relegation.

And maybe I'll start peeing Chocolate Buttons like I always wanted.

Doubt we will even be able to hold them to a draw, but it would be lovely. I just hope we can avoid getting steamrollered.

Roy will do a good job at Liverpool. I really like him, although I dislike Pool. So, for them it's good. For me, I'd rather he'd stick with Fulham. :heh:

What does everyone think about Senor Silva going to Man City? Personally, I feel his talent should be gracing the Champions League. But then, Valencia needed the money.

Shame really, I always liked Benayoun and I think he should have been given more of a chance at Liverpool than he was.

He's a great player, upset to see him go. That's a hole we have to fill.

Yossi worked for Liverpool, but not sure if he'll work for Chelsea. Actually, not even sure he'll get a game. Could be another Scott Parker type of signing. Don't entirely see the sense of Liverpool selling him, as he was actually one of the players who seemed to perform well consistently there. Letting him go for 5 million seems a bit weak.

What about the signing of Yaya Toure for City? If I was a City midfielder, I'd be shitting it right about now. Could be the end for Ireland or Wright-Phillips?

I like it it too, bit shit that we're only using it for one year. The club is taking the piss with shirts these days. Two new kits last season (away and third), two new ones this year (home and away) and potentially another 2 or 3 next year. Disgraceful.

Why are we only using it for one year?! Thats ridiculous!

Why are we only using it for one year?! Thats ridiculous!

Because next year they're doing a 125 year anniversary home kit.

I'm hoping it'll basically be the same kit with a little commerative difference, but knowing nike and the club it'll be a completely new kit.

Gutted to see Benayoun leave Liverpool, can't help but feel Broughton may have helped with the move. I think Hodgson will do a good job of steadying the ship this season, but in all honesty I think Man City is going to get the 4th Champions League spot this season.

I looked at the name and thought it was pronounced Ko-sheel-knee. Or maybe Ko-seal-knee. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh, Baby I compare you to a KISS FROM a ROSE on the graaaaay.

Apparantly United are now making some moves towards Sneijder. We should've gone for him last year. His value will have doubled by now. And Robben's as well. He was available last year. Hmm.