NEurope
mcj metroid

Steel Diver 3DS

Yeah, DOA is okay. Street Fighter and Smash Bros are the only beat 'em ups I've really ever played, so it's hard to compare, because it's nothing like those. It certainly seems like a lot of work's gone into it, though - graphics and cut scenes are great, and there are loads more modes than SSFIV has. I've just been doing a lot of button bashing, really, and still breeding through the early modes.

Review copies come because my wife's a magazine editor - I just usually nab the ones I'm interested in. ;)

I want it but can't afford it. I'm interested in seeing how people find it though, so I'll eagerly await your thoughts.

HOLY SHIT THE FRONT COVER

IT'S IN 33333333333333DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Shame the game sounds like a total disappointment :(

Played this and quite like it, but it so painfully small... Weird this is a full game.

I wouldn't advise buying it in any way, literally a couple of hours and you've seen everything, and personally I don't think it has the same high score addiction that yoshi touch and go has (which it seems to be compared with).

I will say though, that the periscope mode is amazing. It feels incredible, the 3D looks great and it's loads of fun. It's like face raiders, with more class (but less fun). Truly brilliant, it actually makes me look forward to using it in Zelda and maybe even starfox!

So....total big bump but how many people picked this up and is it worth it? Saw it for just $9 today in Walmart.