NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fresh

Flameboy Sigs

i'm looking to change my sig, think you could come up with a Fullmetal Alchemist sig for me using the main character Edward. And if possible could you somehow incorporate the Irish and Philippine flags in the background somehow like in my current sig

Cheers

Franklin

Can I have a sig picture of Mario Kart DS please, with 'Akrobat written on it somewhere?

If I figure out how to do it, can you put my GamerCard in too? I'll PM you when I figure it out :santa:

Could i have a sig to do with kingdom hearts or Shadow of the Colossus? with my name (destiny blade)and path your own destiny in it somewhere i would be most pleased if you would and very happy thanks ^_^

this is really annoying , i host the image in image shack and copy the direct link, and it shows nothing even when i put it with at the start and at the end

Umm, I was wondering if you could somehow incorporate pokemon, jack spicer, rolf harris and jet set radio into a signature... :/ please?

Thats b'cos there are such things as queues, i hate to be honest but i dont have a great amout of free time and each sig can take up to an hour. if u look i havnt replied to any1 who has posted here but that doesnt mean i havnt read and noted down there request, you sig will come soon so dont worry, currently u are second in the queue so i wouldnt expect it to be to long now.

ok soz wouldve been nice to have a quick reply saying u received and its in queue thou :)

cheers i look forward to seeing it

Can I have a sig picture of Mario Kart DS please, with 'Akrobat written on it somewhere?

If I figure out how to do it, can you put my GamerCard in too? I'll PM you when I figure it out :santa:

I've figured it out :D

FlexibleAkrobat.jpg

So can you put that with some Mario kart stuff and Akrobat on it. Actually, if you don't mind, could you make it with Zelda on it instead of MK?

errr dude can you do me a real big favor and change my sig slightly for me, all i want you to do is change the left half of the sig, from columbus, for me, can you change the letter BBD to CDL and i need to pm you a new picture to use instead of the old cape. If you could do this for me i would be forever in your debt, thanks in advance.

ok ive TOTALY chaged how flameboy sigs works, check the front page to see.

*phew* im tired

i)smudge

ii)--------- any you think look cool?

iii) destiny blade

iiii)path your own destiny

v)can it have something to do with kingddom hearts please (ive posted before on this thread) : peace:

Sign in to follow this