NEurope
Dante

Resident Evil Revelations 3DS

Zavvi exclusive??

10580591-1324042581-306023.jpg

Link

They've priced it the same as the stand-alone edition (£29.95), so you know what to do :wink:

I'm really tempted, there's just something about the Circle Pad Pro I'm not fully convinced by yet.

I'm not sure how entirely confortable it will be... but I guess more confortable than playing the game without it?

Also, why's there such a massive gap in it at the front? Just a little gap would do, or just a circle to slot your headphones through. It really annoys me, because it makes it look rubbish!

They've priced it the same as the stand-alone edition (£29.95), so you know what to do :wink:
Yep...

*Pre-orders stand-alone edition* :laughing:

Never attaching that abomination to my 3DS... Never. :woops:

It better not be Zavvi exclusive.
Says so on their website. That could just be the price I guess, but Amazon doesn't have it.

what I want to know is whether or not this deal is for a certain time period only. personally I don't want to buy from zavvi, however if it is exclusive then I'm definitely going to buy it, having the CPP for free, is better than buying it later for a must have game that'll eventually need it.

Thanks Welsh, just pre-ordered it now.

The stand alone edition is 10p cheaper by the way.

Noticed GoNintendo gave you a mention as well.

Have we heard how much the CPP is gonna be by itself?

It's just I won't be able to play the game for a few months... and by that time the game might be selling for £14.99 or something. If the CPP is only £9.99 or something I might aswell wait for a bit.

Decided to Pre-order the above! :D

The Circle-Pad-Pro is £17 on Amazon alone, so it's still a bargain even if both drop to £15 in the future!

Here's a video of the demo. Looks awesome

Perhaps I'm being overly optimistic, but this game now reminds me of those pipe dreams of a classic, claustrophobic, 'horror' RE with the over-the-top camera and controls of RE4.

I don't really like the monsters, but everything else seems to be done right!

This looks epic!

RE: R + Quality Headphones + Midnight gaming = Perfect gaming experience (solo mode)

Edited by -Dem0-

Perhaps I'm being overly optimistic, but this game now reminds me of those pipe dreams of a classic, claustrophobic, 'horror' RE with the over-the-top camera and controls of RE4.

Just what I was thinking. They seem to have taken all the best things about the old and new R Evil games and churned out this.

This looks epic!

RE: R + Quality Headphones + Midnight gaming = Perfect gaming experience (solo mode)

Indeed.

I'm beginning to believe.

matrix+morpheus.jpg

I've also got my pre-oder done. How's zavvi with launch day deliveries?

Took them roughly a month for my Mario Kart 7 Pre-order to get to me.

:eek:

:cry:

at the very least, im getting the CPP for nothing...

::shrug:

btw @Fused King was that your 1st preorder from zavvi or have you ordered from them before?

btw @Fused King was that your 1st preorder from zavvi or have you ordered from them before?

I think he just had a bad experience... Also Fused King lives in the Netherlands, so there could have been shipping problems.

I'd imagine Zavvi to get it to you just as quick as any other online store, other than the mighty Shopto.

With normal orders they get stuff to you pretty quick.

Just to re-affirm, this is playable without the cumbersome add on?
Yes it is. Edited by Retro_Link

Got the new Nintendo Gamer magazine this morning, they gave this 90%. Haven't had a chance to read the whole review yet though.

Indeed, I was sort of trollin'.

It take a maximum of 20 working days to ship abroad and only a maximum of 3 domestically. So, don't worry, you're safe ;)

Can't wait for this game. Am putting my Zavvi pre-order in now :smile:

Not thrilled about the god awful attachment, but if it makes the game better to control then great.

Will be playing this one at night, with the lights off and headphones on full!

I will also wrap myself in a bin liner - just in case of any 'accidents' :heh:

According to Eurogamer it's now official that Zavvi have exclusive rights to the bundle pack. I probably won't be using them as i've heard many bad things in regards to their delivery times when it comes to preorders. I will just buy both things seperatley to guarantee release day goodness.

EDIT: Demo on the way!

"A RE: Revelations demo for NA and Europe is coming. In the case of NA, we're awaiting our date confirmation and code approval from NOA (we have a tentative from them, but I'll have to keep you in suspense). When we have something more concrete to share, you won't be able to miss it on the Capcom-Unity blog." - Capcom's Christian Svennson

Edited by Hero-of-Time

Oh fucking hell! :mad: Why these clowns!?

Great, now I'm gonna have to buy them separately :( (not that I'm planning on using it with Revelations, I just want one for future's sake and just for the hell of it anyway)

Bet the demo will come out on the week the game comes out.