NEurope
Dante

Resident Evil Revelations 3DS

awaiting for dispatch really? my order status is "processing" but I wasn't expecting my order to arrive on launch day anyway.

If you ordered from Zavvi click the View button next to your order, scroll down and you can see the status of the game there. Just checked again and mine's still awaiting dispatch.

when I went to check, I had no outstanding orders. went to order history and my order has been dispatched...NICE! :D

My Zavvi order has been dispatched :yay:

They've been known to deliver pre-orders quite late in the past, but recently I got a pre-ordered game from them on release, and a game I ordered in their sale the very next day, so fingers crossed.

Playing this right now. :)

It's good... how good you ask? Too early to tell yet but first impressions are definitely good. :D

awesome, nice one s.c.g! Im pretty damn hyped for this, if it does arrive on friday then i've got the weekend to enjoy it!

Just got an email from Zavvi saying it's dispatched, if we're lucky we'll get it tomorrow :D

Well I've played through the first chapter so far and I must say I'm liking the story and the structure certainly helps it along.

Taking a quick break but will get back to it soon. :)

Mines been dispatched... But I'm in India when it gets here until the 6th night :( I missed Zelda and Mario by a week odd too because I was in France... I really need to sort my timings out on things...

Positive is that I don't have the annoying "will it won't it arrive" the day before which I inevitably get sucked in to!

Code Veronica has a fantastic plot. The villains are really original, especially in gaming.

Mine hasn't been dispatched yet, but I have had a new debit card sent to me and forgot to change my card details. Had an email from Zavvi yesterday advising there was a payment error so changed my details quickly but not been dispatched now :(.

Still waiting.

That means it probably wont come for weeks now haha! This is one game I really really wanted too so I'll be gutted if it's after Friday now!

This seems way too confined to the small screen from what I played of the demo. Probably gonna be passing, however I get the feeling this sense of confinement isn't going to go away anytime soon. Especially with so many super quality 3D graphics games in the pipeline.

Remember when handheld games were sprite-based? Those were the days.

Mine hasn't been dispatched yet, but I have had a new debit card sent to me and forgot to change my card details. Had an email from Zavvi yesterday advising there was a payment error so changed my details quickly but not been dispatched now :(.

Still waiting.

That means it probably wont come for weeks now haha! This is one game I really really wanted too so I'll be gutted if it's after Friday now!

I used an old card by accident so I got the same email. Still waiting for mine as well.

Mine arrived but my CPP didn't. I refuse to start playing it until the CPP arrives due to the shoddy controls.

got my email from zavvi at 11:10am this morning telling me it was dispatched *fingers crossed* its here tomorrow, i have an exam and it would be great to finish and come home to this!

Still waiting.

Express Delivery - if ordered before 4pm, delivered by courier next working day. More Info »

Available on orders placed before 4pm for delivery next business day (excludes weekends and Bank Holidays). Orders placed after 4pm on a Friday will be dispatched on Monday and delivered Tuesday. Applies to most delivery addresses within mainland UK.

Mine arrived but my CPP didn't. I refuse to start playing it until the CPP arrives due to the shoddy controls.

... :blank:

Your loss HoT, I'm doing just fine without the CPP ::shrug: from what I can see all it offers is better camera control anyway - unless I'm missing something here - which has never been a huge issue for me in Mercenaries 3D so it's not posing any problems here. :)

Of course I can see the advantage of using it but I don't think it's entirely necessary.

Looked on my Zavvi account and it said estimated dispatch date 27th. If their first batch was already sold out, surely they wouldn't get a 2nd lot that fast?

Looked on my Zavvi account and it said estimated dispatch date 27th. If their first batch was already sold out, surely they wouldn't get a 2nd lot that fast?

Mine has always had an estimated dispatch of the 27th and I pre-ordered just over 2 weeks ago. Current status is 'awaiting dispatch'

Your loss HoT, I'm doing just fine without the CPP ::shrug: from what I can see all it offers is better camera control anyway - unless I'm missing something here - which has never been a huge issue for me in Mercenaries 3D so it's not posing any problems here. :)

Of course I can see the advantage of using it but I don't think it's entirely necessary.

No loss here, got plenty other stuff to play. *points to Dungeon Defenders*

I hated the controls on Mercenaries, so much so that I sold it 24 hours after buying it. It just felt wrong, especially after coming off playing Resident Evil 5 on the 360. If the CPP hadn't been released I doubt I would have picked this up, despite being a huge fan of the series.

It lets you walk and aim and shoot at the same time lol, that's a pretty big feature :P

Mine has always had an estimated dispatch of the 27th and I pre-ordered just over 2 weeks ago. Current status is 'awaiting dispatch'

Where are you guys looking on your zavvi account? i have no estimated delivery date

Order Number

19***5**

Order Date

26-Dec-2011 12:46AM

Total Items

Delivery

£0.00

Total Cost

£29.95

Products In Your Order

Title

Resident Evil: Revelations with Circle Pad Pro Bundle (Zavvi Exclusive) [Games 3DS]

Status

Despatched (is that spelt wrong on their site.....it surely should be Dispatched)

Dispatch Date

25/01/2012

Ordered/ Pending

1 / 0

Gift Wrapping

£0.00

Cost

£29.95

Delivery Method: Standard Delivery - delivered in 2-3 working days

that estimate makes it between 27th and 28th is that what your referring to or is there a section i've not seen?