NEurope
Retro_Link

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

I thought that too. I'm sure it used to be easy to roll between his legs, but I couldn't do it this time.

I was able to roll between his legs just the same on the 3DS as on the N64

Started on Master Quest the other day.

The Mirrored World is throwing me right off... trying to remember where things are is messing my brain up, haha.

Got through the Deku Tree and missed the compass... for a moment I was thinking "maybe the MQ version has no compasses" and I couldn't remember what happened when I played the original (non-mirrored) MQ that came with the Wind Waker bonus disc.

Then I looked at the map and spoted I missed two rooms :heh:

Hyrule Field feels/looks way different with the game mirrored, almost couldn't find the entrance to the ranch :heh:

So far just gotten up Dondango Cavern.

I still find it so awesome how they managed to completly alter the puzzles and routes through the dungeons without changing the layout/rooms of the dungeons.

Though I will always be dissappointed that Nintendo never used Master Quest as a way to open up that mystery cave under the water in Zora's domain :heh:

I'm in the same place in Master Quest and loving it. Brings a newness to the game.

Though I will always be dissappointed that Nintendo never used Master Quest as a way to open up that mystery cave under the water in Zora's domain :heh:

This one?

Yes that one.

Well of course it does nothing in that video as he's obviously hacked the game to get to it.

But you just know had there been a real way of getting to it, it would have been something. Like maybe it was a dungeon that was cut out.

I seem to remember something that it was to do with N64 Disc Drive (that bombed) that the idea was using OOT with the N64DD (and I assume a disc) it would open up new dungeons.... I think another was meant to be at the top of the waterforall in Geurdo Valley

Finished it last night, so glad I got it, loved every minute of it. Ganon's Castle looked stunning.

Going to have a week or so break before I start the master quest.

I'm in the same place in Master Quest and loving it. Brings a newness to the game.

I'm tepted to play MQ now. Played it on the GC and hated it. Wrecked the balance of the perfectly tweaked original. Also, backwards OoT just seems...wrong.

I'll give it a go soon and see.

Completed this before! :) Loved playing through again, now where is my majoras mask and wind waker remake! lol.

Don't think i will be playing through Master Quest, i like the original version to much to then play it mirrored etc!

In the original advert when he wasn't showing much emotion, you could easily see him as the Deku Tree.

Has anyone received their OOT soundtrack CD's yet? I know they said it could take up to 8 weeks, but I was wondering if I should be expecting a delivery anytime soon.

A friend of mine, who ordered later than me, received hers...but I have yet to get mine

Ordered the SNES Controller from the Stars Catalogue a few days after registering the soundtrack and I already got the controller a couple of weeks ago.

I tohught that one was pretty funny actually. I always do that "fuck me" name is games as well. Makes me chuckle from time to time... Or I just use the character name.

I hate that dick, he doesn't reveiw anything he just looks for ways to bitch and moan trying (overly hard) to be both funny and shocking, for me it doesn't work.

He brings up having to feed a fish to Jabu, was that really that hard to figure out? You get the clue in that letter Ruto leaves in the bottle. It not an in face "do this" clue, but it's that that hard to figure out, none of the clues are.

I went through OOT at 12 years old on the N64 and I wasn't the brightest of people in my younger days (maybe still not) but I picked up on that first time no problem. Hell I even thought the cryptic clues given by Navi was making things a bit too easy which left me scratching my head as to why those Sheikah Stones were added that basically go "LOOK DO THIS DUMBASS".

Thankfully those stones are no where to be seen on the Master Quest version :D

Of which I'm about to start looking for the iron boots now :D

Thankfully those stones are no where to be seen on the Master Quest version :D

Seeing as how you need to finish the standard version of the game to unlock the Master Quest, they'd be pretty pointless, anyway. :heh:

Seeing as how you need to finish the standard version of the game to unlock the Master Quest, they'd be pretty pointless, anyway. :heh:

Not really given the changes to the dungeons in the MQ, hell I'd be surprised if these people who might need those stones in normal version are able to get past the Deku Tree on the MQ on there own, much less the Fire Temple for example which had me scratching my head a bit despite having already finished the MQ in that Wind Wakers Collectors Disc.

Though obviously the MQ is meant to the HARD mode of the game so I guess why give any extra help :D

I hate that dick, he doesn't reveiw anything he just looks for ways to bitch and moan trying (overly hard) to be both funny and shocking, for me it doesn't work.

Interesting fact: I'm trying hard to remember back to 1999, but I'm pretty sure that back when he and I went to school together, it was my N64 that he played the original OOT on. :)

Lol zero punctuation. Man I forgot that thing existed. :p

I usually or used to find him funny but once you've watched so many they get a bit samey.

Didn't really enjoy his "review" this time. I mean I usually disagree but normally its more fun than that. I got bored halfway through. :)

He brings up having to feed a fish to Jabu, was that really that hard to figure out? You get the clue in that letter Ruto leaves in the bottle. It not an in face "do this" clue, but it's that that hard to figure out, none of the clues are.

I went through OOT at 12 years old on the N64 and I wasn't the brightest of people in my younger days (maybe still not) but I picked up on that first time no problem. Hell I even thought the cryptic clues given by Navi was making things a bit too easy which left me scratching my head as to why those Sheikah Stones were added that basically go "LOOK DO THIS DUMBASS".

Plus the Water Temple, the fact that it's been remixed to be easier doesn't exactly help.

Great game, but honestly I got tired of it. Finished it several times before and when I got stuck in Ganon's castle on my 15-heart challenge I quit. I know how it ends :heh:

I just beat this yesterday (for the first time) and WOW! I can certainly see why it was so popular back on the N64, but handheld in 3D was just unbelievable. If we continue to see 3DS games of this caliber then the 3DS has a very good future indeed.

The ending credits where really beautiful, especially the part with the black and white photos turning 3D.:love:

Great game, but honestly I got tired of it. Finished it several times before and when I got stuck in Ganon's castle on my 15-heart challenge I quit. I know how it ends :heh:

15-heart challenge? o_o what kind of challenge is that? :heh: