NEurope
Retro_Link

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

Thanks a lot stupid Royal Mail now I haven't got a Zelda OOT soundtrack what I relley wanted.

It better be here today or my mum will be on the phone to Game again.

I could've sworn they said onnly first 500 to begin with. God knows where I got that info from, but it prompted me to get my shit together anyway.

Those new hint stones look awful. I don't mean to be a gaming snob but they really shouldn't be in the game. There's one in the temple of time for Farore's sake. Is nothing sacred? :p

I think I'm using them wrong, because they don't seem to offer help on where to go next, rather show snippets of what I've already done. At one point I knew where to go but thought I'd give it a try. What do I get instead? A short sequence of me beating the shit out of Queen Gohma.

Leaving the forest and the cut scene with Saria, just like my very first time I got a little emotional, even though the game only just started you somehow quickly build a bond with her.

I always loved this scene. The way Link backs off and runs away it's as if Saria has told Link that shes pregnant with his child. :D

Before I went to bed I managed to finish off the mask sidequest and get my final heart piece as a kid before jumping through time and turning into adult Link.

I had a nightmare trying to do the Bombchu mini game. It took me ages and at least 400 rupees to get the bomb bag and the heart piece. Everytime I had the oppertunity to win theses prizes I would choke, yet I would do fine when winning a rupee or bombs. I had to keep running to the store house in Hyrule and smashing the pots for cash.

I also had a nightmare fishing for the 10 pound fish. Everytime it looked as if it was a biggie it either got away or another fish would snap at the line. RAAAAGGGEEE. The fishing spot looks freaking sweet now though, so much detail has been put into it and other parts of the game.

I saved it last night just as I went into the Forest Temple. Time for some breakkie and then back to it. :D

Incredible, I managed to get stuck at the same point where I got stuck the first time I played OOT, right at the beginning.

When you have to talk with the goron dude and you have to play Zelda's song on the carpet

I suspected a bug, when I peeked the solution on Gamefaqs my mind was blown.

I am happy to upload the soundtrack for people to get for free - sucks to not get the official thing though.

That would be really kind of you messere.

I'm so pissed of that OoT didn't turn up yesterday. Last time I use Game to pre order a game. Wankers. It better turn up in the post today.

So need to play this game again!!!!

I'm so pissed of that OoT didn't turn up yesterday. Last time I use Game to pre order a game. Wankers. It better turn up in the post today.

So need to play this game again!!!!

Some peeps on Gaf said that their GAME orders showed up this morning. There's hope for you yet.

Incredible, I managed to get stuck at the same point where I got stuck the first time I played OOT, right at the beginning.

When you have to talk with the goron dude and you have to play Zelda's song on the carpet

I suspected a bug, when I peeked the solution on Gamefaqs my mind was blown.

That would be really kind of you messere.

I ALWAYS get stuck there. Every single time.

Some peeps on Gaf said that their GAME orders showed up this morning. There's hope for you yet.

I hope so, mate. No post so far and I'm not sure what time it normally turns up on a Saturday.

Mine just arrived

Off to play :)

Good work.

Lets hope the rest of us who ordered from LAME get ours today.

Just trying to register the game on CLub Nintendo now as I forgot to yesterday (too much playing the game) and see if I get the error everyone else seems to be.

Currently I'm not getting error, but it keeps telling me my "post code is invalid"... now I'm in Ireland, we don't have postcodes :heh: usually I put in "na" or "none" or repeat the county I'm in which usually works, but now nothing :heh:

And yes I did change the country to "Ireland"

Is things you do as a child(crawling etc) missed when you turn adult?

Ok, seems my post has been and guess what?

No game.

Those that got theirs this morning - did it come by normal post or van?

Just trying to register the game on CLub Nintendo now as I forgot to yesterday (too much playing the game) and see if I get the error everyone else seems to be.

Currently I'm not getting error, but it keeps telling me my "post code is invalid"... now I'm in Ireland, we don't have postcodes :heh: usually I put in "na" or "none" or repeat the county I'm in which usually works, but now nothing :heh:

And yes I did change the country to "Ireland"

Ah ok, I tried just leaving the postcode field blank even though it was mandatory... thought maybe since I changed country to Ireland maybe I don't need to put one in (or course).

And got the same error everyone else seems to be getting

"An error occurred when your data were being validated.""

"were being"? :heh:

People who don't have the game should gtfo imho :indeed:

Seeing as there's no smiley to replicate 'f*ck off' i'll just use this one instead. :nono:

:kiss:

Good God this game reminds me why the N64 was one of the greatest entertainment devices ever released.

Like others there have been moments where you just stop and take in the graphics and atmosphere.

OoT is still stunning after all these years.

Ok, seems my post has been and guess what?

No game.

Those that got theirs this morning - did it come by normal post or van?

Normal post

Nightmare it hasnt come m8. I was pissed off with it being a day late

Normal post

Nightmare it hasnt come m8. I was pissed off with it being a day late

Ok cool, cheers for letting me know. :) Thought it'd be normal post.

Anyone else get the feeling the reason why NoE only had 2000 copies of the CD is because that was their sales expectations for the game in it's first 2 weeks?