NEurope
Retro_Link

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

Yeah SO much better than expected!

For anyones first time playing it/first Zelda... OMG it'll surely blow their minds!

Anyway, gonna stay out of this thread mainly, don't want to read people talking about amazing bits/changes I haven't reached yet!

EDIT: Oh also... is that bombable wall in the Deku Tree new... or was it always there to go back to? Can't remember.

EDIT 2: Oh and just the little updates/changes to the dialogue are refreshing...

and the camera angles/changes to Link in the cutscenes etc... all great, and look brilliant in 3D!

Edited by Retro_Link

I remember screenshots of when Zelda 64 was originally a 64DD game... and it looked really different. I can't find any on Google though... does anyone remember them?

Email says!

Hello EEVILMURRAY,

Thank you for registering The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D for Nintendo 3DS!

Your free The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Original Soundtrack CD will be shipped to the following address:

[Address here]

Please allow up to 8 weeks for delivery.

Sweet!

EDIT: Oh also... is that bombable wall in the Deku Tree new... or was it always there to go back to? Can't remember.

Think it was there before, is it in the area under the Deku Tree after you burn the web in the floor?

Where is the Master Quest option?

You have to complete the game.

Anyone know if naming your file Zelda lets you play the Master Quest version?

^ Yep just registered for mine!

Where is the Master Quest option?

Tbh I forgot to check, but maybe it's unlocked upon completion?

It feel like a new game anway!

Were those Gohma Lava in that room new or had I just forgotten?

Also were they always called 'Skullwalltula's'?

Think it was there before, is it in the area under the Deku Tree after you burn the web in the floor?
Yeah it's in the room with the Gohma lava and it's behind a cobweb.

Yeah SO much better than expected!

For anyones first time playing it/first Zelda... OMG it'll surely blow their minds!

Anyway, gonna stay out of this thread mainly, don't want to read people talking about amazing bits/changes I haven't reached yet!

EDIT 2: Oh and just the little updates/changes to the dialogue are refreshing...

and the camera angles/changes to Link in the cutscenes etc... all great, and look brilliant in 3D!

It's always been there.

Got an e-mail from Gamestation apologising for a mix-up and stating that my game won't be arriving today... I cancelled that pre-order a month ago :S

Also, soundtrack confirmation e-mail whoooo! Happy to copy it for anyone who can't get it for whatever reason.

I've played the standard version several times and really wanted to play the mirrored master quest. What a pack of retards nintendo are. Hardly a reward for spending so much time completing the main game.

Is there any way of copying save files?

Got a e-mail from game Dear Customer,

Thank you for preordering The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time from GAME.co.uk.

We hope you have enjoyed receiving your preorder and are currently braving the lands of Hyrule with Link.

You may have noticed that your gold box art and poster were not delivered with your game.

Have no fear, your preorder offer is on it's way and will be with you quicker than you can tackle the new Legendary Master Quest mode.

Thank you very much for preordering from GAME.co.uk.

The GAME

Customer Service Team

Were those Gohma Lava in that room new or had I just forgotten?

Yes, they've always been there. I think it's the only time you fight them.

Have no fear, your preorder offer is on it's way and will be with you quicker than you can tackle the new Legendary Master Quest mode.

Challenge_Accepted_RE_Hungry_Try_Bacon_and_Cheese_Stuffed_Pizza_Burger-s325x265-118475.png

Yeah Retro that wall has always been there, you gotta use a bomb on it and there's a gold skulltula there :)

Yes, they've always been there. I think it's the only time you fight them.
Yeah I thought afterwards maybe they had been... I think it's because they seem a bit larger, and definately improved in terms of animation/design, they seem like a new enemy almost.

For some reason I keep wanting to go for X to bring out my sword... dunno what it is about that button placement... must get out of it!

Yeah Retro that wall has always been there, you gotta use a bomb on it and there's a gold skulltula there :)
Yeah it's kinda all coming back to me now... at the time I couldn't remember needing to return to the Deku tree, but I must have done to get them all first time round all those years ago!

For some reason I keep wanting to go for X to bring out my sword... dunno what it is about that button placement... must get out of it!

Same here, gets fucking annoying when you're about to slash something then realise you've whipped out a Deku Stick.

Up to Forest Temple now... Christ, I'd forgotten how annoying the sub-boss in Jabu's belly was. Well... Not really, but it brought back heavy memories of being extremely pissed off.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

I got a reply from GAME stating they confirm that my order was dispatched on the 14th... and then just rattled on about i would have to wait 15 days before complaining it last in the post bla bla bla.

I small BS!

Same here, gets fucking annoying when you're about to slash something then realise you've whipped out a Deku Stick.
Yeah I keep getting the Slingshot!

I got a reply from GAME stating they confirm that my order was dispatched on the 14th... and then just rattled on about i would have to wait 15 days before complaining it last in the post bla bla bla.

I small BS!

Yes, I'm sure everyone that is complaining on twitter copies has been "lost" in the post.

Yes, I'm sure everyone that is complaining on twitter copies has been "lost" in the post.

Yep, that is pretty much what i have replied with. Telling them to go visit Twitter and gaming forums etc!

I have just twitted game as well! lol

Edited by Mike1988uk

Havn't stopped playing it since I got it this morning. All 3 stones collected, just about to go to the temple of Time :)

Epic epic epic Zelda win and legendaryness of GAME employee win!!!

Went in, traded in Rayman and had 22 quid on my reward card. Had a nice chat with the guy, he told me about the pros of pre ordering etc and i was like "yeah would have but skint. didnt realise how much i had on my reward card etc" he was like ah cool cool, he showed me the gold case and i was like "yeah love that". he packed up my normal game, gave receipt etc

I was just about to grab the bag and he goes...

"Ah you know what, you seem like a really nice guy" and whacked the gold case in my bag. I was like ".....oh my god...thank you so much" shook his hand and strolled out with a gigantic grin on my face.

Epic epic epic Zelda win and legendaryness of GAME employee win!!!

Went in, traded in Rayman and had 22 quid on my reward card. Had a nice chat with the guy, he told me about the pros of pre ordering etc and i was like "yeah would have but skint. didnt realise how much i had on my reward card etc" he was like ah cool cool, he showed me the gold case and i was like "yeah love that". he packed up my normal game, gave receipt etc

I was just about to grab the bag and he goes...

"Ah you know what, you seem like a really nice guy" and whacked the gold case in my bag. I was like ".....oh my god...thank you so much" shook his hand and strolled out with a gigantic grin on my face.

That's awesome!

Just wait until the play the thing!!

Zelda buy... Green Lantern... Italian restaurant pizza thing... playing OOT for the first time[?] and it being this incredible version!... Surely gotta be one of the best days for you!

Zelda buy... Green Lantern... Italian restaurant pizza thing... playing OOT for the first time[?] and it being this incredible version!... Surely gotta be one of the best days for you!

Just got back from seeing that and it is quite simply a terrible film. I so wanted to whip my 3DS out and just start playing Zelda. I was playing on it during the previews as I had seen them all before. :D

Just got another reply from GAME:

Hi,

Thank you for your email.

We have not sent any emails out concerning problems with our distribution centre in regards to the game not being sent out. However, we have sent out an email in regards to the promotional item being sent separatly. We have sent thousands of copies of this game with minimal feedback in regards to orders arriving late.

We normally expect orders to be delivered within two business days of despatch. As the service you have selected is not a signed for service we are unable to track the item through the Royal Mail network and as such I cannot give you a specific delivery date but I would hope that the item will be with you shortly.

If there are any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Charlotte H

The Team at GAME

Just got back from seeing that and it is quite simply a terrible film. I so wanted to whip my 3DS out and just start playing Zelda. I was playing on it during the previews as I had seen them all before. :D
Oh yeah I know, I've heard/read that it's terrible, it's just Rez is obsessed with Green lantern, so for him [hopefully] it'll be a bigger deal... or otherwise he can use OOT to get over the dissapointment! :p

EDIT:

Ah Kaepora Gaebora my friend... never have you looked so great!

Edited by Retro_Link