NEurope
Retro_Link

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

You have till the 30th June to register. Main page is your friend.

Also more people are saying they never got their copy on Twitter now. Blergh.

Where are the emails like i got? they could at least bother to tell everyone that its going to be late.

Mine hasn't arrived either! The first time i've ever had a problem with GAME.

Why say it's sent if it isn't? Twats.

This is why I never pre-order and just go and buy from the shop. I've NEVER had a game be sold out on launch day, unless it was a game released at the time of a console launch.

Even if in the unlikely event a game was sold out, your never far away from another shop/supermarket that sells games.

So while everyone who preordered is :weep: I'm going to be :bouncy: and :grin:

Lol

^ Or just order from ShopTo... they've never let me down yet, and if they ever do - which I doubt - they'll credit an extra £3.00 to my account anyway. ;)

Game Norway > Game UK.

Ordered it Tuesday evening and got it Thursday morning :grin: Just to bad I can't get points online and it's only 1% compared to yours 2.5%. But the delivery is better :grin:

No idea. A few pages back Dyson posted some images that his store got the pre-order boxes before they got the actual game.

Does seem a little odd.

Not really. If GAME are probably doing the boxes themselves.

I'd laugh if someone got just the pre-order box and poster.

Right, let me be all smug in saying that I will indeed receive the collectible OoT Sountrack CD.....:awesome:

Not really. If GAME are probably doing the boxes themselves.

I'd laugh if someone got just the pre-order box and poster.

Dyson said the pre-order box had it's own Nintendo seal on it as well!? lol.

Question. Twice now Navi has hovered over a spot on the ground. When I stand there and play the Sun's Song, this yellow orb appears (with the trademark puzzle solved/secret found music) and bounces around. Then I somehow absorb it. What is this?

^ Or just order from ShopTo... they've never let me down yet, and if they ever do - which I doubt - they'll credit an extra £3.00 to my account anyway. ;)

+ Cheaper.

+ Monthly voucher.

+ If problem they pay for postage.

+ They're awesome.

+ Win

Game Get. Soundtrack Get. Now to play the song of time so I can actually play the thing instead of having to write :(

My guide came today for the game I ordered the gold one and got the normal one and my 2 Zelda OOT 3D games not come I asked why on twitter not got a reply come on Game I want my game to play and for the soundtrack.

never again game , never again ! :(

Also been messed around by shopto, orderd child of eden which was posted wednesday recorded and has not come.

bad times :(

Are you sure it's not your postman?

Question. Twice now Navi has hovered over a spot on the ground. When I stand there and play the Sun's Song, this yellow orb appears (with the trademark puzzle solved/secret found music) and bounces around. Then I somehow absorb it. What is this?

Is that where the ground sparkles? I tried the Sun's Song but nothing happens.

Is that where the ground sparkles? I tried the Sun's Song but nothing happens.

It does sparkle, but I think that is maybe because of Navi floating right above it, since she drops sparkles too. That secret golden ball must be good right :idea:

No. I can see the sparkles from a distance. It's where the river ends in the world map in a small pool, right nekst to Zora's domain. It's in the water.

Also, are things you could do as a child missables? Just found a spot in the Lon Lon Ranch where I have to crawl through, but now I'm too big.

This is why I never pre-order and just go and buy from the shop. I've NEVER had a game be sold out on launch day, unless it was a game released at the time of a console launch.

Even if in the unlikely event a game was sold out, your never far away from another shop/supermarket that sells games.

So while everyone who preordered is :weep: I'm going to be :bouncy: and :grin:

Lol

Only tards go into shops for launch games in real life. From ShopTo you get it cheaper and earlier, and don't have to go anywhere.

Got the game from Amazon this morning!

LOVE what I've played, finished the Deku Tree!!

REALLY appreciating all the little changes...

Just things like running up awkward slopes like the deku tree roots etc is really smooth...

And they seem to have added Fairies to the Sheikah[Gossip]Stones!

Jump animations

etc... etc...

And OMG!!! Does it look BEATUIFUL!!! :o

The Godesses Story told to you by the Deku Tree was amazing!

3D slider works on all levels, I've got it on full and it's brilliant!

They've made Gomah was easier though!? Managed to kill her in two as opposed to the traditional 3!

LOVE IT!! :D

Edited by Retro_Link

I got mine from GAME today, though I went to the shop. :p

I had £20 on my reward card though so paid £15. :D

I completely forgot what bombs did to Gossip Stones and accidentally dropped a bomb next to one.