NEurope
Retro_Link

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

I'm in the mindset that i'm going to have to go out and buy it myself tomorrow.

That's what i'm doing anyway. I've set my alarm for 7am, i'll get up, have some breakfast, have a shower and then head off to Morrisons for opening at 8am. If they don't have it then I can see blood being spilled. Keep an eye on the news tomorrow...

Have to say I am slightly concerned now in case my game doesn't turn up tomorrow.

Its a bit crap if they have some sort of stock shortage or whatever and they haven't bothered to tell all of the people who have ordered.

It does seem a little strange that the game hasn't arrived a day early? It always has for me when I have preordered with LAME in the past.

Dont get me wrong, i'm not overly bothered it isn't here, but will be if its not here tomorrow as it really should be. :hmm:

even though I have not received an email about the problem Game are having I really dont trust them now. Would not be surprised if it doesnt turn up!

Think I will go Asda in the morning before work and pick it up.

That's what i'm doing anyway. I've set my alarm for 7am, i'll get up, have some breakfast, have a shower and then head off to Morrisons for opening at 8am. If they don't have it then I can see blood being spilled. Keep an eye on the news tomorrow...

I'd wait for the post before doing that ;)

BTW, think you mentioned a few posts back about Morrisons and how much the game will be?

In the paper today Morrisons were advertising OoT and it was 30 quid - just in case you thought it woulda been £25 like the 3ds games are currently.

Might not make any difference to you but thought i'd post all the same. :)

BTW, think you mentioned a few posts back about Morrisons and how much the game will be?

In the paper today Morrisons were advertising OoT and it was 30 quid - just in case you thought it woulda been £25 like the 3ds games are currently.

Might not make any difference to you but thought i'd post all the same. :)

Yeah, I read on hotdeals earlier that the price was changed today from £25 to £30.

Just entered Lord Jabu-Jabu.

The pulsating "walls" look absolutely glorious in 3D

Just entered Lord Jabu-Jabu.

The pulsating "walls" look absolutely glorious in 3D

Did you think Impa's tits were going to poke your eye out when you saw her in the courtyard after speaking to Zelda?

I think the 3Dness starts making my eyes go a bit weird after awhile. Even though (I'm sure) I'm holding it in vaguely the same position it doesn't all meet in the middle. So I end up having to turn it off. In some cases it actually looks better, when I see link close up with 3D off it looks like an even sharper Young Link from Smash Bros. Then when you go to 3D you see how slightly blurry it gets. I'm still keeping it 3D as much as I can though.

Side note: When the lights start flashing red, how long is left of battery power?

Well i have not had an e-mail but tomorrow is going to be an interesting wait for the postman anyway...... !

Edited by Mike1988uk

I'll be sleeping/camping under my letterbox so it can gracefully fall on my face. Or bite the postman cause I have no dog. Then swiftly go to ASDA.

I'm disappointed it didn't come today but I'll hold off bitching about GAME unless it doesn't come tomorrow like it should. It's nice that some people get it early but the majority of people are going to get it on the day and that's what they've promised. It's out tomorrow so anyone bitching about GAME being shit is just being impatient. Wait for it to not turn up tomorrow and THEN bitch about them justly :p

Also teeeeee shirt! I WANT!

All of this stuff needs to become available on the stars catalogue or just to buy in stores or something. It's not fair :(

Edited by The Peeps

Thing is, getting it early is pretty much standard now these days, though they do only say we'll get it for launch, but we've been around, we know how it works.

Plus were smart enough to get ripped off instore!

Bugger, didn't realise people were having a bit of trouble with GAME.

I must admit that I was surprised it hadn't arrived today as they normally arrive early, but as long as it's here tomorrow i'm not complaining.

The only reason I ordered it from GAME was to get the gold covered edition.

I'm disappointed it didn't come today but I'll hold off bitching about GAME unless it doesn't come tomorrow like it should. It's nice that some people get it early but the majority of people are going to get it on the day and that's what they've promised. It's out tomorrow so anyone bitching about GAME being shit is just being impatient. Wait for it to not turn up tomorrow and THEN bitch about them justly :p

Also teeeeee shirt! I WANT!

All of this stuff needs to become available on the stars catalogue or just to buy in stores or something. It's not fair :(

Sending out BS emails about shipment 3 days before release is plain wrong mate. If they wouldnt of sent the email I wouldnt be so mad. The fact they went out and lied to customers just took the piss.

Its like they got a sniff shopto were sending real early so to stop people switching orders they decided to process and then tell us its on its way.

Tossers!!

I am gonna take my copy from GAME back in store for a refund tomorrow. Gonna tell them to there faces that they screwed me around so they have now lost a very regular customer. :)

Edited by khilafah

It might be that the post office couldn't sort through them quickly enough so some were left for the next day? I don't know where the fault lies :p

The point is, although they've said they shipped it out tuesday or whenever, they've stated that you will get it on the launch day and not sooner. So why should you expect it earlier than they promised it?

I'm not trying to defend GAME here because I don't like them myself but I think it's stupid when people whine about not getting games early like it's owed to them (not aimed at anyone in particular).

Also do the e-mails not say delivery takes 3-5 days?

It might be that the post office couldn't sort through them quickly enough so some were left for the next day? I don't know where the fault lies :p

The point is, although they've said they shipped it out tuesday or whenever, they've stated that you will get it on the launch day and not sooner. So why should you expect it earlier than they promised it?

I'm not trying to defend GAME here because I don't like them myself but I think it's stupid when people whine about not getting games early like it's owed to them (not aimed at anyone in particular).

Also do the e-mails not say delivery takes 3-5 days?

no they didnt start sending till last night and today. We already know they sent mass BS emails as one dude on here got email on tuesday saying it was sent then today he got another saying his order wont be delivered on friday as it was not sent.

1st class mail is 2 days max so where does 3-5 days come from?

Like I said, if they didnt send the BS email then I would have given them benefit of the doubt.

Edited by khilafah

Delivery is 2 days, so we should've got it today at the latest (it's first class) I'm under the impression that GAME started processing due to several countries breaking the street date along with shopto, so started them early. You could say we were owed it today.

It's more about the fact that something isn't right, that they perhaps lied about sending it compared to not getting it a day early. But as I said before, it's really pretty much standard to get stuff on the Thursday online now especially when they themselves do it too, the Friday is just a dress up so publishers don't moan about breaking the street date.

I wouldn't say it's to do with Royal Mail since others have received their copy fine, along with previous orders being carried out well.

I am gonna take my copy from GAME back in store for a refund tomorrow. Gonna tell them to there faces that they screwed me around so they have now lost a very regular customer. :)

Yup, that's what I plan on doing if Morrisons have it in stock. I'm just eating my breakkie then i'm off to find the game. The Legend of H-o-T: The Search for OoT. :D

1st class mail is 2 days max so where does 3-5 days come from?

First class mail is 21 days max I think. :p

I find the fact that GAME sent an email saying it was sent when it wasn't.....supremely fucking twattish.

I hope all you folks see the light and don't not use Shopto now.

SUCCESS!!!

I finally got a copy of the game, Morrisons had it for £30. Being in a rush to get back I got stuck at every traffic light and constantly ran into slow drivers. :)

GAME e-mail says nothing about delivery times, their website says 2 business days. According to Royal Mail , first class postage is 1 - 2 days. Saying delivery is 2-3 days is an outright lie, that's why they tend to ship on Wednesday so it has 2 days to arrive, but it usually only takes 1 day which is why we get it on Thursday.

They've more than likely either didn't ship it on Tuesday like the email suggests or told Royal Mail to not deliver until today which they tend to do for big releases. Although not sure how some people did get theirs early, the postman must have ignored the message.

Edit: Oh, looks like the NoE site is back up just in time.

Edited by Ike

Lots of people tweeting their copy hasn't turned up from GAME, bit worrying.

Probably not the worst thing thanks to work, but still. Game have lost my custom, and I'm sure many will follow!

If that is the case there has been some MAJOR cock up somewhere. If there has how come they haven't had the courtesy to email everyone?

Just made my way to Zora's Domain now. I have to say even though I loved the soundtrack to this game back in the day its so much better having it coming through some earphones.

This is unacceptable if it's a common thing