NEurope
Retro_Link

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

Did the Water Temple last night, and I'm ashamed to say that even though I've done it probably six or seven times before, I still managed to get totally stuck more than once, and even had to use a guide to find one of the small keys! :blush: The new coloured markers on the wall definitely make navigating the temple easier, though. Also had a go on 3D fishing afterwards - a great timewaster!

Play.com are giving away an Ocarina of Time themed 3DS slip case with all their pre-orders.

15574594_300x300_2.jpg

Link

Ten minutes of footage from various parts of the game as young Link

The music has defo been updated, some of it even sounds a little different.

The music has defo been updated, some of it even sounds a little different.

I've played up to the Shadow Temple so far, and I really haven't noticed any major differences so far - maybe just that some of the MIDI instruments sound slightly different on the 3DS rather than the N64.

I've played up to the Shadow Temple so far, and I really haven't noticed any major differences so far - maybe just that some of the MIDI instruments sound slightly different on the 3DS rather than the N64.

The orchestrated Hyrule Field music?

NoE soundtrack info:

Our official website for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D is live

The official website for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D for Nintendo 3DS is now online for all to enjoy.

This title is a remake of a classic Nintendo 64 adventure widely considered to be one of the best games of all time - and it returns on June 17th for Nintendo 3DS!

Want to know more? Perhaps you'd like an introduction to the gameplay and story? Or maybe you're a fan of the original and want to see what's new? Well, our official website for The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D has all this and much more - just click the link (no pun intended) and take your first taste of this exciting new adventure.

Club Nintendo Members who register their copy of the game will have the chance to get their hands on an exclusive THE LEGEND OF ZELDA: OCARINA OF TIME 3D SOUNDTRACK CD, featuring a slew of great tracks from the game score. But, if you want to get your hands on one, you'll have to register the game by the 30th of June 2011!

Not a Club Nintendo Member yet? Head here to join our Club!

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D is out June 17th for Nintendo 3DS.

Hope it's isn't a first-come first-serve/random thing.

Oh, and the trailer on the Eshop hurts me eyes, even when I just slightly have it on. When Ganondorf turns around, it makes my eyes go funny and I can't keep up with it. I'm sure it's just the video though.

Oh, and the trailer on the Eshop hurts me eyes, even when I just slightly have it on. When Ganondorf turns around, it makes my eyes go funny and I can't keep up with it. I'm sure it's just the video though.

The video look like it's a fairly low resolution.

Question: This game isn't out yet is it..?

I had a streetpass hit today with someone who's apparently been playing the game... So either a retailer has been naughty and released the game to their staff early or... I cant think of any other reason.

Question: This game isn't out yet is it..?

I had a streetpass hit today with someone who's apparently been playing the game... So either a retailer has been naughty and released the game to their staff early or... I cant think of any other reason.

A few of our very own have been playing too you know :p

Only one week to go for us mortals :D

That's understandable though, how else will the game get previewed :P

Never really occurred to me that anyone from my home town would get the game early considering the lack of any form of gaming related journalism.

As soon as we get games in stock at GAME we're allowed to buy them, save some exceptions (Call of Duty/Battlefield etc etc).

I'll be playing this in 4 days time :D

:o dam you Game workers ;)

Do the pre order poster packs in game come seperate, can you pick them up before you buy the game?

I have mine already but you can only pick it up when you buy the game. :wink:

News: Want to Appear in A Zelda Fan Video?

Do you love Zelda and wish to tell the world? Then head inside.

London-based creative agency Dentsu London is looking to create a short film all about Zelda fans. They are looking for UK residents between the age of 20-35 who played The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Film participants will be given the chance to chat about the game as well as relive it.

Anyone who is interested has until June 21st to submit the following information to [email protected] along with a photo of yourself:

Name :

Phone number :

Email :

Do you live in the UK? If so, what city?

Where were you when you used to play Zelda: Ocarina of Time?

What do you like most about Zelda: Ocarina of Time?

Have you played any game on the Nintendo 3DS? How was the experience?

Do you have a couple friends you often played Zelda with but haven’t seen in a while? If so, tell us more about them.

Are you a gamer? What types of games do you usually go for?

When did you start playing video games and do you still play?

http://n-europe.com/news.php?nid=15735

Because I know people have a phobia of the main site I thought I'd post it here :heh:

Here's a cool SS reference in the game. The video says spoiler but I would hardly class it as that. If you want to try and find it yourself then don't watch.

That's a cool Easter egg - I didn't find that when I did the Gerudo Fortress yesterday! Actually, I can't think of any that I've found - I'm obviously not looking hard enough! Looking forward to seeing what other Easter Eggs there are once they're posted online.

I'm just going through Ganon's Castle at the moment, although annoyingly, a Like-Like ate my red tunic earlier on, so I've got to go all the way back to Goron City to buy another one before continuing. I'm looking forward to beating the final boss later today or tomorrow..

I'm just going through Ganon's Castle at the moment, although annoyingly, a Like-Like ate my red tunic earlier on, so I've got to go all the way back to Goron City to buy another one before continuing.

Is that a new feature? I remember them eating my shields, but not my tunic. Needless to say, these buggers get the fire-arrow treatment.

Just beat Ganon, and watched the credits roll - with a nice little extra after the credits for the original game have finished. To be honest, before playing I was wondering whether it would live up to how I remembered it, whether it'd still have the same magic. Now after beating it, I'm very happy to say it's still as amazing as it ever was - and still my number one game of all time. :)

Now off to get those remaining heart pieces!

Now after beating it, I'm very happy to say it's still as amazing as it ever was - and still my number one game of all time. :)

You aren't exactly making the wait any more bearable :bouncy:

Just beat Ganon, and watched the credits roll - with a nice little extra after the credits for the original game have finished. To be honest, before playing I was wondering whether it would live up to how I remembered it, whether it'd still have the same magic. Now after beating it, I'm very happy to say it's still as amazing as it ever was - and still my number one game of all time. :)

Now off to get those remaining heart pieces!

Urgh you have too much free time :p Only just got to the Goron's cave.

Was it always the case that after you saved and switched off you'd start again in the forest? Because that's damn annoying.

Urgh you have too much free time :p Only just got to the Goron's cave.

Was it always the case that after you saved and switched off you'd start again in the forest? Because that's damn annoying.

Yep

Young Link in Forest

Adult Link in Temple of Time

Start of Dungeons if saved in dungeon

In regards to the OoT soundtrack, I understand that you have to register it by 30th June but does that include the day itself? Im skint until payday which is 30th June and I want the soundtrack.

I am going to be crap at this game.

LOL, why's that? It's not a very hard game. Which other ones have you played?