NEurope
Retro_Link

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3DS

This is currently £29.86 at ShopTo.net, standard price but obviously no pre-order stuff, still though seems to be one of the better prices around if you just want the game. : peace:

I've pre-ordered it there simply because ShopTo have never let me down yet and I can't wait to play this either on release or possibly the day before. :)

ShopTo almost without fail get the game to you at least a day before release, that's a far better gift than a folded poster and a different box.

I've waited 6 months I can wait another day.

Game, £30, better cover art. Happy with that.

ShopTo almost without fail get the game to you at least a day before release, that's a far better gift than a folded poster and a different box.

Same as GAME, i am unsure of other peoples experiences but having ordered from both i have always got the game a day before release. I did once get a game on the wednesday but i can't remember which one i had ordered from!

Same as GAME, i am unsure of other peoples experiences but having ordered from both i have always got the game a day before release. I did once get a game on the wednesday but i can't remember which one i had ordered from!

On numerous occasions I've never received the game a day before release from GAME. Just my experience though. I also recall people preordering their 3DS from GAME who didn't get it until release, whereas I got it a day early with ShopTo.

I've waited 6 months I can wait another day.

Game, £30, better cover art. Happy with that.

I'll let you know how the game was when you start playing it. J/k. :p

On numerous occasions I've never received the game a day before release from GAME. Just my experience though.

Yeah, thats fair enough. It could boil down to where everyone lives in relation to where they ship from and how reliable your local royal mail is! :laughing:

Yeah that's true. Although I will say I have lived at 2 different addresses now in both the north and south of England, ShopTo delivery has been as good for me at both. Really good seller.

Yeah that's true. Although I will say I have lived at 2 different addresses now in both the north and south of England, ShopTo delivery has been as good for me at both. Really good seller.

Yeah, if i had to rate the online shops i have dealt with ShopTo comes out on top. I only order from GAME if they (very rarely) come out cheaper or they are selling something which others are not and i really want that.

In this case it works out slightly cheaper for me if you include the reward points and i wouldn't mind the case, and it seems i get to choose which case i prefer anyway! And since i have not had a problem with GAME's delivery etc. But If ShopTo decide to decrease their price some more my order will change back! haha.

So, I've been putting some more time into this, and it's still just as good as it was all those years ago... Updated graphics are all fantastic - future Hyrule is still really creepy, and many of the updated models, like Rauru, King Ruto and Kaepora Gaebora, are just as detailed as Link. I'm also loving the depth that the 3D gives it, and using the motion controls in first person mode is really clever.

Anyway, I've just got Epona, so it'll be onward to the Forest Temple soon!

So, I've been putting some more time into this, and it's still just as good as it was all those years ago...
The 3DS slider has quite a bit of tension to it... or at least it feels that way to me in Pilotwings... how does it feel constantly holding it against the edge to move Link around?

The 3DS slider has quite a bit of tension to it... or at least it feels that way to me in Pilotwings... how does it feel constantly holding it against the edge to move Link around?

It's not quite as comfortable as an analogue stick, and I sometimes find that my thumb is almost sliding off the top when I'm holding up for too long, but it's not too bad at all.

So, I've been putting some more time into this, and it's still just as good as it was all those years ago... Updated graphics are all fantastic - future Hyrule is still really creepy, and many of the updated models, like Rauru, King Ruto and Kaepora Gaebora, are just as detailed as Link. I'm also loving the depth that the 3D gives it, and using the motion controls in first person mode is really clever.

Anyway, I've just got Epona, so it'll be onward to the Forest Temple soon!

Excellent. icon14.gif

I'd be very interested to know how the Forest Temple boss fight looks compared to those screens that were released.

By the way (random question :heh:) what's the 3DS menu thingy for this game like?

By the way (random question :heh:) what's the 3DS menu thingy for this game like?

The logo that appears on the top screen when you select that game? The Hylian shield, sword, and Navi flying around it.

By the way, have any screens or videos of Goron City appeared online yet? The new textures on the wall make it look much better now, with cave painting-style art of Gorons over the walls.

EDIT: Just beat the Forest Temple. Phantom Ganondorf was still a great boss, but like we've seen in screenshots, it's not quite as dark and atmospheric as on the N64. It really didn't ruin the fight, though, and the rest of the temple - and the music - was still creepy. :)

Edited by Mike

You know what the best thing was during that entire awful England match today? The down right awesome OOT advert. I was about to leave the living room when I heard that oh so familiar tune.

You know what the best thing was during that entire awful England match today? The down right awesome OOT advert. I was about to leave the living room when I heard that oh so familiar tune.

I seen it myself and went nuts watching it. The Hero of Time line was fantastic. :D

Sounds like I would've enjoyed the match a lot more had I watched on TV rather than at Wembley :rolleyes:

I was on my laptop in the kitchen I heard it then I got up and went in the living room to watch it it was great can't wait geting 2 one for me and one for my mum.

By the way, have any screens or videos of Goron City appeared online yet? The new textures on the wall make it look much better now, with cave painting-style art of Gorons over the walls.

That's great. I'm red/green colour blind so shades of brown can be hard to distinguish, especially with N64 textures. Looks like that place is going to have more atmosphere and less of a brown smudge effect!

saw an advert for this on Saturday. Thank god Nintendo didn't use any stupid gimmicks (ant & deck, jedward etc) and that usual guy who does all the voice overs as he sucks

Edited by khilafah

My 3DS is crying for this! Not long now! :D

I hear you! the 17th is not too far away now, but its getting on my nerves waiting

I was just looking through my 3DS Friend List and I saw Mike has set this as his favourite game! :heh: Still, can't blame you.

Is there anything in this game to spend Play Coins on, like a figurine gallery?

I'm so tempted to buy a 3DS just for this game. Can't afford it this month though :cry:

I was just looking through my 3DS Friend List and I saw Mike has set this as his favourite game! :heh: Still, can't blame you.

Is there anything in this game to spend Play Coins on, like a figurine gallery?

Don't be silly. Nintendo using the features of the hardware it creates? Pfft