NEurope
dwarf

[E3 2010] Sony Conference General Thread

Couldnt disagree more. They were practically the only truly core orientated hardware company this time round.

:blank:

What? I...you leave me speechless.

Well I'd agree with him for the most part, although Nintendo made a great non-casual game showing too.

I read the interview with Nomure. Looks like KHIII won't be out for a while. They haven't even started.

I hope they pull it off. Sounds like keyboard and Mouse may also be in. Pretty sweet move.

I had never thought of that. I keep forgetting that the PS3 can use KB+M if the developer allows it. Its just not used often enough.

Keyboard and mouse is lame for me, I want the input that's built for its purpose, and you get that with a controller. I don't care if it's technically faster to use a mouse in an FPS, just give me something that fits nicely in the hands and allows my thumbs to pull off the awesome.

Valve games are usually designed to use the Keyboard and Mouse though.

I think he means he prefers the input method specifically built as a method of playing games, rather than a keyboard designed for computer use with games working with it.

I understand that. But if a game is designed for a different input method, it makes sense to use that input method if possible. This was one of the major complaints people had about the Orange Box on consoles. If you like a controller better, that's fine. I'm not one of those elitist KB+M fanboys who goes around trying to claim its a better input method. I actually prefer a controller if it works as well.

Valve games are usually designed to use the Keyboard and Mouse though.

They work perfectly well with a controller, though. Even the PC versions are great to play with a 360 controller.