NEurope
Ashley

Starfox 64 3D

I ordered mine from GAME and still haven't heard anything from them. I tried cancelling it last week but you can't even cancel your orders on their new website yet.

Yeah, that's why I ordered from Gameplay (and it was £5 cheaper). You need to email/phone GAME to get them to cancel your order atm.

I reordered on shopto after hearing so many great things about the company and it still preordered with no shipping news. Is this usual with them a and it will be here tomorrow? Or do they usually tell you it's away! The money's gone but I think they take it when you preorder!

I reordered on shopto after hearing so many great things about the company and it still preordered with no shipping news. Is this usual with them a and it will be here tomorrow? Or do they usually tell you it's away! The money's gone but I think they take it when you preorder!

They don't automatically take your money for a pre-order, but you can opt to do so.

I have not ordered from them for a while now but they always send an e-mail to say it has been dispatched, there delivery is quick. I ordered at like 17:20ish one day and had it in the morning!

Fair enough. But what happend to getting games early? Just. Gutted because I'm having to go away tomorrow and was hoping to take it with me.

Most of the time they will ship the game a day or two before release, sometimes even on a Tuesday but with Starfox I get the feeling it won't ship till tomorrow for whatever reason... checked on the website earlier and it was no longer available so they must have sold through their first allocation completely.

stopped using Game after the screw up with Zelda OOT. Stopped with Shopto also after they screwed up an order I had with them.

Decided to try amazon and had an email today saying it shipped. Shame I am in Spain till next week so cant play it.

Fair enough. But what happend to getting games early? Just. Gutted because I'm having to go away tomorrow and was hoping to take it with me.

Most of the time they will ship the game a day or two before release, sometimes even on a Tuesday but with Starfox I get the feeling it won't ship till tomorrow for whatever reason... checked on the website earlier and it was no longer available so they must have sold through their first allocation completely.

Yeah, at the end of the day we should probably consider ourselves lucky to get games even on a Thursday.

The DKCR Wednesday of last year holds a cherished spot in my memory banks though. :p

Well it's now Thursday - day before release - and ShopTo still have my paid for copy of Starfox... not impressed, obv as long as it gets posted today I'll still have it for release but, I've come to expect more from the site as they usually dispatch mega-early.

Anyway hopefully this time tomorrow I'll be barrel-rolling and a-firin'-ma-laser! across skeis of the Lylat system once again. :)

*Edit* or not... I just checked the ShopTo forums and there is an issue with stock, i.e they ordered 'x' amount of stock from Nintendo and they've failed to deliver, it's like Xenoblade all over again... welll almost anyway. :/

Edited by S.C.G

GAME are fucking up too, they have yet to even start processing my order

Same here. I'm honestly sick of GAME now and will be doing my online shopping from Shopto in the future. I preordered Resistance 3 from them and they sent it yesterday so he's hoping it arrives today. It's the first time that i've used them but seeing as GAME have lost the plot they seem to be the way to go.

Same here. I'm honestly sick of GAME now and will be doing my online shopping from Shopto in the future. I preordered Resistance 3 from them and they sent it yesterday so he's hoping it arrives today. It's the first time that i've used them but seeing as GAME have lost the plot they seem to be the way to go.

They implemented their new site system on Friday and it's fucking up like crazy. We can't cancel or ammend orders or anything :/

They implemented their new site system on Friday and it's fucking up like crazy. We can't cancel or ammend orders or anything :/

Yeah, it's nuts. As Ike stated earlier, to cancel you have to email or phone them. Either way they have dropped the ball and lost a customer.

Gamedigital GAME.co.uk

If you have preordered a game and are wondering if it will still reach you, don't worry! It is on it's way! Emails will be sent to you.

They say this, but they haven't even taken the money from my account which makes me question it.

I haven't given up on them just yet, have changed my Skyward Sword order to ShopTo though, but still have a couple of others on GAME

I haven't given up on them just yet, have changed my Skyward Sword order to ShopTo though, but still have a couple of others on GAME

I still have Gears 3 ( nephews copy ) and Mario+Sonic@Olympics preordered. I would have cancelled Mario+Sonic but the site won't let me. :D

I still have Gears 3 ( nephews copy ) and Mario+Sonic@Olympics preordered. I would have cancelled Mario+Sonic but the site won't let me. :D

The only reason I still go shopping there is Reward Points, but unsure if it's worth it if it stays like this

Just got this in the post from the hut :D
Say what!? :heh:

I knew GAME had been going down the crapper, but I sure as hell didn't expect the hut to be getting games out to people before release! Mental. :D

the hut?

Now I've heard it all :p must be an exception because they don't have a great track record for getting games out early iirc.

Anyway, gonna wait it out, at least I get £3.00 credit if it doesn't arrive on Friday.

Got my dispatch confirmation this morning. I suppose you can't have everything early, but ShopTo had a 100% early record.

Got my dispatch confirmation this morning. I suppose you can't have everything early, but ShopTo had a 100% early record.

Out of curiosity when did you pre-order? Mine was on 29/08/11 a good week before release and long before they took the pre-order down, I'm guessing they must be fulfilling the pre-orders in date order so I'll probably fall just short of being in the first batch for some reason.

Oh well, just as long as they credit my account for it being late because there's now no chance of it getting to me on release unless it ships before 5.20PM today.

*goes back to playing Xenoblade*

Out of curiosity when did you pre-order? Mine was on 29/08/11 a good week before release and long before they took the pre-order down, I'm guessing they must be fulfilling the pre-orders in date order so I'll probably fall just short of being in the first batch for some reason.

Just checked, I ordered 20th January.

Just checked, I ordered 20th January.

They had pre-orders up for it that early? the console itself only came out in March... :p I know the initial games were announced at E3 but still... anyway fair play to you Cube it's just as well you're going to be the one reviewing it, I'm sure you'll do a great job. :)

*Edit* got the confirmation of posting from ShopTo, release day it is then. :D

Edited by S.C.G

I've still had no word from GAME as to what is happening with my order. I'm gonna give them a ring tomorrow morning and give thm hell.