NEurope
Retro_Link

Mario Kart 7

2 ideas

Thanks for this! :grin: I followed your instructions and they worked like a charm. :D

I went with the DMZ client idea btw. :)

So was round @Aneres11 place before and he let me have a quick go on this... Graphics look so nice and smooth!

Went ASDA and used the coinstar machine on change I had been storing all year and come out with £37.01! :)

Going to buy a game with it and I think this just might win that little mini race of mine in my head!!

Will decide tomorrow...

Ruh oh.. I have two stars against my name. I have 6 cups still remaining at 2 stars rather than 3, this is going to be so bloody annoying. If I come second at all in a race I have to quit and start over >__< not easy when the CPU is full of hax

If I come second at all in a race I have to quit and start over >__< not easy when the CPU is full of hax

its even more annoying when it happens on the last lap of the last race on a GP.

But it must be done!...later on.

Ruh oh.. I have two stars against my name. I have 6 cups still remaining at 2 stars rather than 3, this is going to be so bloody annoying. If I come second at all in a race I have to quit and start over >__< not easy when the CPU is full of hax

Indeed. The AI seem to hit you at just the right time.

I've just finished getting 3 stars on 100cc. I was going to move on to 150cc but I figured I may aswell get 3 stars on my remaining races, only needed to redo 3 of them.

It seems that the only thing that is required to get 3 stars is to come first in every race. I've been hit off the track numerous times but still came first and managed to grab 3 stars. Other times I have never fell off the track but came second once and got 2 stars.

I see the first SpotPass got released today, 4 ghost races with multiple ghosts! :yay:

Didn't manage to win any of them, but did improve a few of my own times. :hehe:

I wonder if everyone gets sent the exact same player data, or if it's completely random. :blank:

Has anyone got some StreePass hits on this yet? If so, do you get anything other than ghost data/someone's Mii in your offline GP mode?

I've just had the clearest sign not to use Free Delivery with Amazon for a preorder.. NO MARIO KART 7 :weep:

Ah well.. can carry on with Skyward Sword this weekend and put the finishing touches to Super Mario 3D Land. I'm off work on Monday so hopefully I'll be karting, gliding and diving then :indeed:

I've just had the clearest sign not to use Free Delivery with Amazon for a preorder.. NO MARIO KART 7 :weep:

Ah well.. can carry on with Skyward Sword this weekend and put the finishing touches to Super Mario 3D Land. I'm off work on Monday so hopefully I'll be karting, gliding and diving then :indeed:

Unlucky man. :sad:

Here's hoping you get it soon.

I've just realised that I haven't touched Zelda in days! :o 3 to be precise. ;)

And I don't see myself getting back to it any time soon... Hopefully I'll remember what's going on with it when I do finally play it again. :blank:

Damn you Nintendo and your stupidly cramped release scheduling! *shakes fist* :mad:

Unlucky man. :sad:

Here's hoping you get it soon.

I've just realised that I haven't touched Zelda in days! :o 3 to be precise. ;)

And I don't see myself getting back to it any time soon... Hopefully I'll remember what's going on with it when I do finally play it again. :blank:

Damn you Nintendo and your stupidly cramped release scheduling! *shakes fist* :mad:

BLASPHEMY!!!!

Go sit in the timeout corner and don't come back till those evil thoughts are out of your mind you dirty boy you

:heh:

After playing this, I'd quite like a version of Mario Kart where each track is one long lap, like the Wuhu courses and Rainbow Road.

It seems that the only thing that is required to get 3 stars is to come first in every race. I've been hit off the track numerous times but still came first and managed to grab 3 stars. Other times I have never fell off the track but came second once and got 2 stars.

Scratch that, did this on 150cc and only got 2 stars.

Just finished 150cc off but I still have 6 cups to redo for 3 stars.

BLASPHEMY!!!!

Go sit in the timeout corner and don't come back till those evil thoughts are out of your mind you dirty boy you

:heh:

That's fine, I'll sit in the timeout corner...

...playing Mario Kart 7! :D

@dazzybee was kind enough to take this video of my game earlier.

That takes a certain kind of skill.

That is legendary! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks for sharing. :bowdown:

I was just surprised at how much Davids skills have improved since the Wii version!

@dazzybee was kind enough to take this video of my game earlier.

That takes a certain kind of skill.

Despite his best efforts, snaking just ain't happenin is it. :indeed:

The AI is such a cheating SOB! How in the hell does a racer in last position always time a lightning bolt or blue shell to hit while im in the air or about to go over a jump? EVERY.FREAKING.TIME.

The AI is such a cheating SOB! How in the hell does a racer in last position always time a lightning bolt or blue shell to hit while im in the air or about to go over a jump? EVERY.FREAKING.TIME.

All our bottom screens are H-O-T Cams!

Anyone done time trials? I'm worried that the game doesn't show you your friends times and just random others. Hope this isn't the case as I loved comparing times on the wii version!

I opened the Mii Plaza (got one StreetPass from Manchester) and noticed that the Miis of all the people you meet online end up in there. Pretty nifty.

All our bottom screens are H-O-T Cams!

I wish! My bottom screen is a "connection error" cam.

Edited by david.dakota

Yup, it's ridiculous. I'd probably rate this Mario Kart as the one with the most annoying single player experience purely because the bullshit pulled off by NPC's has hit a new level.

I finally got 3 stars this morning though, feels good man! The only thing that you get is stars against your name. So now people online will think "Oh boy, this guys gonna be good" but end the game thinking "Oh boy, that guy was fucking terrible"

EDIT: Did any one receive the 4 pieces of ghost data through spot pass today? I'm trying to work out the point of them, they're pretty easy to beat!

Edited by Debug Mode

Bought this before, went to ASDA first but they said they haven't had any deliveries for it in yet... so went Morrisons and bought it, £30.

Not had chance to play it but will prob turn it on in a minute. Will definatly be wanting to join up for online fun!!