NEurope
Retro_Link

Mario Kart 7

I'm just making my way through 50cc and so far i'm already in love with some of the tracks.

Wuhu Island Loop is fantastic. I was bopping away to the Wii Sports music. :D Melody Motorway is so much much it should be illegal and Alpine Pass is simply stunning.

Wuhu Island Loop is fantastic.

I just wish that the Wuhu (and other) one lap courses also had the option for three laps.

@Hero\-of\-Time, I'm looking forward to your impressions of the finale of Special Cup, the craziest Rainbow Road ever! :o It completely blew me away at just how mental it is. :grin:

I've now completed Mirror Mode (1 Star overall ranking), doing so unlocked a special custom part:

Golden Tyres. :awesome:

They look cool, but I'm not really liking how they drive so I doubt I'll use 'em much.

The title screen also gets the customary change, it now randomly displays different character artwork/title sounds. :hehe:

But yeah, that also confirms that there are no additional unlockable characters.

Anyway, now to focus on getting 3 Stars for GP, Time Trials, Online... :bouncy:

@Hero\-of\-Time, I'm looking forward to your impressions of the finale of Special Cup, the craziest Rainbow Road ever! :o It completely blew me away at just how mental it is. :grin:

Yeah, I raced on it earlier. It was gorgeous, but also mental. :D

I'm just on my final cup for 50cc and then it's on to 100cc.

I joined the N-E group online. I doubt I will play online much, but thought I would sign up anyway.

If that still doesn't work then I dunno ::shrug:

I don't seem to have any of these options in my router settings.

Having said that, the issue exists on a 3G wireless hotspot too. And on multiple 3DSs. Yet, simple tasks like eShop and Friend lists connect and work fine.

The last race in the Lightning Cup is where it's at. Loved that flashback. :bouncy:

I don't seem to have any of these options in my router settings.

Having said that, the issue exists on a 3G wireless hotspot too. And on multiple 3DSs. Yet, simple tasks like eShop and Friend lists connect and work fine.

Try temporally disabling your routers firewall, that's what seems to be blocking it?

If it works when it's off you need to find a way to set a rule to allow the 3DS access.

You could try googling your routers model number and port forwarding to see how to open those ports I posted earlier.

Otherwise check the settings on your 3DS are correct?

Edited by Ike

Try disabling your routers firewall, that's what seems to be blocking it?

Yeah, I sometimes have to do this when using the Nintendo dongle.

150cc is actually kicking my ass. They're all aiming every item at me, and shunting me off the edge.

Never in my life have I had this much trouble

150cc is actually kicking my ass. They're all aiming every item at me, and shunting me off the edge.

I was playing with my mate download play, neither of us won the first cup we raced on at 150cc and the AI was just brutal with the weapons too.

icon4.gifATTENTION MK 7 Players! icon4.gif

N-E community race tonight at 6:00pm!

Community code:

59-8718-4411-3222

: peace:

The last race in the Lightning Cup is where it's at. Loved that flashback. :bouncy:
Tell me about it! I think I actually travelled back in time during my first race on that track, it was like an out of body experience. :laughing:

Anyone got a new secret character yet?
He's not in it, Fused King. :heh:

I had credit to use, so I used it. :D I actually want to play Pokemon Rumble more than this, loved the Wiiware version. If I waited for Pokemon to drop in price then I imagine it would be dropped in price online aswell. Either way, i'm not willing to wait for either of these games.

Fair enough. Mine HASN'T turned up (even though one of my staff got his and ordered from same place) and I wish I use bought it from the shop... Played download play with him and it seemed amazing... (if a little slow)

I was playing with my mate download play, neither of us won the first cup we raced on at 150cc and the AI was just brutal with the weapons too.

Fucking tell me about it. It's absolutely insane how much shit gets thrown at me throughout and it all goes to shit on the last lap of the last course. I'll have managed to fend off every one and finish first every race before the last but the CPU is determined to kick me to at least second. Every time.

2 stars on every thing, 3 stars of about 4 mixed cups.. This artificial difficulty does my head in.

Yeah, I raced on it earlier. It was gorgeous, but also mental. :D

I'm just on my final cup for 50cc and then it's on to 100cc.

I joined the N-E group online. I doubt I will play online much, but thought I would sign up anyway.

Why not? Do you not like online gaming? That's what mario kart is about isn;t it :) Unless you have loads of friends with 3Ds!

Why not? Do you not like online gaming? That's what mario kart is about isn;t it :) Unless you have loads of friends with 3Ds!

I don't usually play online, unless there is some form of achievements/trophies to unlock. I may jump into a game tonight though.

He's not in it, Fused King. :heh:

Okay, that is by far the biggest flaw of this game for me already!

It better have some killer gameplay!

okay mine connects to the network but doesn't let me search for anyone?

Mine did the same, I just assumed no one else was on...

Do we have to add each other as well as joining the community? =\

double double post:

Yeah it was just because no one else was on, me and H-o-T are on now :p having a deep and meaningful conversation ;)

Yeah it was just because no one else was on, me and H-o-T are on now :p having a deep and meaningful conversation ;)

Pants how you can't talk, or even write a message.