NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Caris

360 Live users read!

everyone on revo-europe should give each other good rep on live, so ebveryones gets 5 stars.

Me and fatrox have started.

ive gave mfergy DiematriX etc Rep.

everyone on revo-europe should give each other good rep on live, so ebveryones gets 5 stars.

Me and fatrox have started.

ive gave mfergy DiematriX etc Rep.

nice 1 m8 a will give u gd rep when a gan on live l8a on

As soon as I get my 360 on Live, I'll add as many of you as possible and give you good rep.

I added a few of you on my Xbox but never got round to playing any Halo with any of you... probably because I'm usually on after 2am.

So, anyways, yeh, I'll be 'Bibamatt'.

If i like you on here, you will get 4 stars. If you gimme a voicemessage you will get 5! deal?? :p

oh and if you sing a song ala kareoke, you get sex.

please rep me- see the above thread for all the gamers from RE on 360 live- ill rep everybody back who reps me!

please rep me- see the above thread for all the gamers from RE on 360 live- ill rep everybody back who reps me!

I'd rep you, but you've deleted me from your friends list...

I'll do you later.

Anybody with me on their friends list gives me good rep, I'll reciprocate.

I'd rep you, but you've deleted me from your friends list...

sorry, i added everbody from RE yesterday I though- i cleared out ALL of my xbox contacts, to start the list fresh, so I might have deleted u accidently, and then missed u out when adding the 30 or so people I added yesterday.

Send me an invite and ill defo accept, and give ya some rep! :bowdown:

sorry, i added everbody from RE yesterday I though- i cleared out ALL of my xbox contacts, to start the list fresh, so I might have deleted u accidently, and then missed u out when adding the 30 or so people I added yesterday.

Send me an invite and ill defo accept, and give ya some rep! :bowdown:

Ok, I forgive you ;)

What a great way to use the rep system, have fun playing with the screaming American kids when they do the same :)

Sign in to follow this