NEurope
Retro_Link

Kid Icarus Uprising

He also doesn't like the look of Mass Effect and is unlikely to ever play it..

I'm pretty sure that's what you meant :indeed:

HOLY CRAP MY AR CARDS FINALLY CAME FROM CLUB NINTENDO!!!

Only like 3 months later! :mad:

HOLY CRAP MY AR CARDS FINALLY CAME FROM CLUB NINTENDO!!!

Only like 3 months later! :mad:

Yup, they take ages.

Does anyone know if they are still planning on releasing them in the shops with the folder? We haven't heard anything else about this since it first got announced. You would have thought that they would have released them as close to the games release as possible. ::shrug:

Still nothing on retail release HoT, same goes for the folder. But I did receive my AR cards today!

b8enj.jpg

Edited by -Dem0-

Still nothing on retail release HoT, same goes for the folder. But I did receive my AR cards today!

Huh, so it's not just me then?

I wonder if the delay had something to do with the special Mario/Peach/Toad 3DS'? The Toad ones only started arriving yesterday, while the others hit end of last week!

Perhaps they came as part of the same shipment? (the contest was held at roughly the same time wasn't it?)

Got my 6 packets of cards today, clearly sent too late since the whole moment has come and gone now.

Just a heads up: they are repeating the Kid Icarus shorts on Nintendo Video if anyone missed them or just want to see them again. Last 2 episodes were the best though.

I completely missed the Medusa episodes last time so that's good to know.

Just a heads up: they are repeating the Kid Icarus shorts on Nintendo Video if anyone missed them or just want to see them again. Last 2 episodes were the best though.

I seen them all but I watch them again

Really wish they'd sort the Ninteneo video channel out, either have channels for various things, or keep videos like or something. Crazy they keep just taking them down every week, would be great if we could rematch all the shaun the sheeps, or some of the music videos we got early on etc

I got my AR cards today, about a week after ordering them on the Stars Catalogue! Never had it so amazingly quick before.

Anyway, does anyone know when the Panini album/cards are due out? I need to be 10 years old again.

I got my AR cards today, about a week after ordering them on the Stars Catalogue! Never had it so amazingly quick before.

Anyway, does anyone know when the Panini album/cards are due out? I need to be 10 years old again.

Same here. Wait, not even a week. I ordered mine on Saturday last week.

Yeah I was wondering when it was coming out.

Haven't a clue, been looking around for any bits of info about this since it's announcement, but nothing. Although, Japan are getting AR card Box-sets.

"No, no cheap foil pouches or randomly selected assortments of cards here—each trusty box contains a specific set of twenty cards and retails for 263 yen (about $3.50). The cards are various in classification, consisting of a predetermined assortment of characters, weapons, items, and even one "stage" card per pack, which changes the background on which your AR idols do battle in-game. Each box includes a handy reference card that shows you which cards are in the volume."
Edited by -Dem0-

AR Cards set for September in Spain.

- Panini confirmed as the distributor

- packages due out September 17th

- 6 cards in each

- 1€ per package

- album plus 4 packages of cards at the price of 5€

Every time I see a new post in here I think it's something to do with the mysterious card 405. :heh:

When the hell are we going to find out what that is? AAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!! :bouncy:

I see @D_prOdigy giving Uprising a spin! When did you get the game? What do you think of it?

Picked it up on Thursday.

Really, really enjoying it. So great to see so much love and resources go into what is essentially an original game, and a handheld one to boot.

However, I really suck at it. Like, in a way where I'm clearly not getting better because I'm still dying with the difficulty on about a 4.0.

I love the multiplayer, even though I'm rarely sure what's even going on. I've won in 3/4 Light vs Dark matches so far though, so yay.

Every time I see a new post in here I think it's something to do with the mysterious card 405. :heh:

..and every time I see a new post I'm secretly hoping it is someone expressing the same level of disappointment that I felt from the game, but most people still seem to be loving it :heh:

Hi can someone please explain how the HMV comps work?

do you need to bring cards to battle ,

or do you just use the in game multiplayer as you would online, im quitw good online but ive never botherd with the cards

any idea how its run and which wepons the so called pro uses ?

and what prize do yoy get if you reach the finals, and is travel paid for ?

cheers

I went to one and queued up for a 1 on 1 match with a pro player, all you need is your 3DS and the game. They gave away a poster and card pack to everyone who played and a 3DS Zelda case to players who managed to win. Depending on your area it might be best to go somewhere before 4pm just before they leave, if you go early in the day you might have to queue for ages though you can pass the time by getting TONS of Street Passes and practising with other players.

Good news! I was at CO-OP earlier, and saw they had the album, which is a bulky folder, for sale in the magazine section. It's £5.99 and comes with two sets of cards.

Forgot to look if they were selling the cards separately at the tills though.