NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Retro_Link

Just Dance 2

When I grow up I wanna have boobies...

Really Britney?

Unless you've actually experienced the first game, then don't knock it! Seriously, this is a great laugh with at least two people and as long as you're all prepared to accept a bit of mickey-taking, then I say give it a go. There's too much of all this macho inhibitive stuff around on predominantly masculine forums and you might be surprised how many of your mates are closet JD lovers...and I don't mean the whisky!

I'm a JD lover...

520140.jpg

I also dance like a white man so...

But yeah a lot of my (female) friends seem to enjoy it but not tried it myself.

Whilst shallow it is a very fun game for drunken parties etc and I for one can't wait for the second :D

Cheap, light hearted fun!

Has anyone got this yet? It's like the first but better in every way, most notably the controls! It feels so much more responsive that it's a really enjoyable experience, the graphics have been cleaned up and the menu is much better than the old one - not to mention the obvious roster of 45 new songs and DLC already available!

I'm having a few people over tomorrow so I'm sure to have some fun with this :D

Also, box art is amaze.

Has anyone got this yet? It's like the first but better in every way, most notably the controls! It feels so much more responsive that it's a really enjoyable experience, the graphics have been cleaned up and the menu is much better than the old one - not to mention the obvious roster of 45 new songs and DLC already available!

I'm having a few people over tomorrow so I'm sure to have some fun with this :D

Also, box art is amaze.

Not got it or going to get it, but you're right about the box art, it's fantastic!

I have actually played it at a press event. Its alright. Damn hard work :p Tellyn is a not-so-closeted fan of the game now.

I have actually played it at a press event. Its alright. Damn hard work :p Tellyn is a not-so-closeted fan of the game now.

It really is xD The dances are a lot more full on than the last game, I just went on 'Just Sweat' mode where you do 3 songs in a row and it tells you how many calories you've lost but man, I'm so worn out after that :woops:

My family love this game. Should have launched with Wii as it feels quite dated, but...the fun factor is huge. It's even a good single-player work out game.

Seconded: Best. Boxart. Evar!

Sign in to follow this