NEurope
Dante

E3 2010 Nintendo Conference

Lol @ the n00bs getting to their seats late.

Reggie Win. Interesting controller speak.

When he said that the nunchuck was previously movement and is now the shield, a terrifying thought occurred to me: Zelda on Rails.

Thank God I was wrong :laughing:

Unfortunately, the Zelda demo is not impressing me...

Unfortunately, the Zelda demo is not impressing me...

Hmmm. Doesn't exactly look jaw dropping. I hope it will be smooth and flawless as they are saying now.

Zelda will be fine, even on the show floor. Sports Mix looks like it'll be pretty good.

Great. Instead of whoring out Mario on individual sports they decide to bundle them all into one game.

Seems odd for them to drop the Mario Party brand for Wii Party, but it looks pretty fun.

Wii Party!!! Fucking awesome! It's just the game we've all been waiting for all our miserable lives! The audience there also can't hide their excitement... I think about 3 or 4 people clapped twice.

Zelda looked impressive.

And now, we return gracefully to the "casual" games, something which doesn't really interest me.

Actually, I'm still puzzled they opened with Zelda.... I feel like this show won't have anything else of interest. Unless they present the next console, which I don't think they will.

Well, yesterdays spoiler kind of took the buzz out of the crowd to be fair. Even though they sounded buzzed, i don't think they were fully buzzed.

And no-one seems interested in Mickey Mouse, how predictable.

Mixed bag at the minute. Impressed with zelda despite interference. Also impressed with goldeneye and Golden sun. Mario sports mix- meh. Mickey mouse and wii party- wtf!!!

Uh? Spoiler? What spoiler? :P

Move on please. If it isn't KH I'm not interested.

I wasn't blown by the Zelda art style, in fact it seemed a bit unpolished and badly implemented. I understand why it still has a year to go. It could still be good though.

Goldeneye was a pretty cool announcement and looks awesome. '8 characters' is hardly a boast though is it?!

Epic Mickey? That was a film, and it was shite (not that I've seen it). The title will probably live up to its epicly poor name.

So currently i'm only really interested in Zelda and Goldeneye. Mickey, Wii Party and Sports Mix. Na, i'll miss them thanks.

Edit: Kirbys Epic YAWN!!!