NEurope
Dante

E3 2010 Nintendo Conference

Would if I could man :/

Oh, well I guess you could play it the non-legal way.

Nintendo ticked all the boxes in terms of new games for their franchises, but nothing really standing out to me. I've played GoldenEye and Donkey Kong years ago!

Kojima once again banging on about another Metal Gear. Will this one be your last one too? Laughed my ass off when the crowd laughed at Saints Row on DS. That promotional video was pretty funny too when Reggie got set a light by Koopa.

They made 3DS sound like PSP, iPhone and DS all-in-one. And no, I'm not going to watch 3D movies on a 4-inch screen..

At first glance I read that as Nintendo tickled my bollocks

DKC. 3DS. DJ Hero 3D.

God. That was incredible.

And there was a blue a red and a black 3DS. I hope they are available in those colours on launch, the blue looks GAWJUS!

Can't say I've played 'Country before, don't kill me, but it looked quite nice for a 2.5D platformer. Nothing that excited me for that game though, I guess I'd have to be a fan.

After seeing how Nintendo improved Mario Bros 2d gaming with smbwii, im shitting bricks in anticipation for DKC on the wii :) Wish they gave some info on co-op though :s

i give it a solid 6/10

Zelda looked clumsy

3DS was underwhelming

couldn't give a shit about Wii Party, Mario Sports or Nintendogs 3D

DKC though, man that looked great.

Seriously, who'd of thought Zelda would be the most underwhelming!! (yes it was because of the lame way they demonstrated it)

But that conference was SO utterly EPIC (of yarn proportion)... it just kept getting BETTER and BETTER!!!

Can't believe people at the beginning of this thread were dissing Mickey...the games looks amazing. And Dwarf it ISN'T a film, why do you come out with this shit?!

I wouldn't say SMBW was an improvement, more like an expansion. But yeah, this revival is pleasant.

I'm glad that crazy slag didn't come back to Nintendo's conference. Let's hope she's out somewhere, crying in a gutter looking at her ungenerous redundancy package, remembering the words Reggie cut her waistline with - "We don't need you, we're hardcore..."

And Dwarf it ISN'T a film, why do you come out with this shit?!

Lulwut?

I wouldn't say SMBW was an improvement, more like an expansion. But yeah, this revival is pleasant.

I'm glad that crazy slag didn't come back to Nintendo's conference. Let's hope she's out somewhere, crying in a gutter looking at her ungenerous redundancy package, remembering the words Reggie cut her waistline with - "We don't need you, we're hardcore..."

She did the pre-recorded announcements before and after the event.

She did the pre-recorded announcements before and after the event.

Don't ruin it for me, the contemplation kept me in good spirit.

hrmm, 3ds reactions on e3.nintendo.com starting now, should be interesting

Lulwut?

You said Epic Mickey was a film, it was a live demo on stage...

Nintendo announce - Starfox, Pilotwings, Animal Crossing, Paper Mario and Mario kart for 3DS!!!!

gggrrr... tried gametrailers still acting up, best I managed was to see just the Kid Icarus trailer (WOOT), though looks a lot like Sin & Punishment... still trying to find the full conference...maybe it'll be working later

i give it a solid 6/10

Zelda looked clumsy

3DS was underwhelming

couldn't give a shit about Wii Party, Mario Sports or Nintendogs 3D

DKC though, man that looked great.

What about epic mickey, kirby, metroid other M

you know they couldnt show off the 3ds properly.

Seriously, all Nintendo needed to do was show these titles in a montage, even just logos and they'd have an unbeatable E3.

metroid aint 2d brah

Yes, but it has a lot of 2D sections, or bits that are almost 2D.

What about epic mickey, kirby, metroid other M

you know they couldnt show off the 3ds properly.

epic mickey looks cool

kirby i personally don't care about

we know about metroid...

i expected them to at least show some games for the 3DS, not just a trailer. but hey, we'll probably see something in the next few minutes / hours / days

I totally missed most of the conference but Epic Mickey (looked amazing!) and Kid Icarus (made me cringe).

Im just gonna wait for proper trailers later but looks like Nintendo went big this year, as per my bidding

You said Epic Mickey was a film, it was a live demo on stage...

I was referring to a film that I thought shared the same title, but what I was actually thinking of was 'Epic Movie'. Silly me.

But my point still stands.

Have to go out now. Hopefully when I get back there'll be 3DS screens up and running and a launch date of whatever 2010!!!!!

It wasn't Nintendo's fault the Zelda demo messed up. Kotaku and others got to play it and they were fine with the controls. Something was obviously interfering...you could see it with Epic Mickey too