NEurope
Dante

E3 2010 Nintendo Conference

Really like the look of Kirby - much better than the one that never came out on the GameCube. For once, it actually looks like it plays quite differently to other Kirby games, too.

Perhaps I'm getting jaded but nothing of interest so far, although I will reserve the right to change my opinion on Zelda if it 'was' actually interference that made the controls look like crap.

Why did no one clap for DQIX's release date? Is it known already?

Epic Yarns graphics were extremely impressive!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Retro = Donkey Kong = Sweet!!!!. Should be interesting into seeing how Retro can handle DK. They did Metroid great.

3 Duus ftinteresting

Analogue stick victory.

Edit: sorry, "Slidepad"

3D photos is pretty good too.

Edited by dwarf

What was the first game he announced for 3DS? Didn't pay attention.

Kid Icarus.........................

Excuse me, i need to do something personal.

If the 3DS needs no glasses to view the 3D features, and you can turn off the 3D with a "slider", then i be guessing a way this is possible is if Ninty have put the glasses feature into the console screen (thus no need for glasses).

Edited by Jimbob

I'm busy creating new threads, but just want to say...

BEST E3 EVER!!!!!

Edited by Retro_Link

Kingdom Hearts for 3DS <3

Why did they laugh at THQ?

I love this E3. It's so different from the last two years when it was all about game accessories and casual games. Except for a couple it was all hardcore games everyone has been wanting this year.

Boothbabes <3

Edited by Tales
Automerged Doublepost

Very good conference, cant wait to get my 3DS.

Tales I think they laughed at THQ because of the thought of Saints Row

Missed a lot of it but saw DKC Returns.

...just regained consciousness.

*drool* probably most looking forward to DKC, besides 3ds of course.

Perhaps I'm getting jaded but nothing of interest so far, although I will reserve the right to change my opinion on Zelda if it 'was' actually interference that made the controls look like crap.

I agree. Nothing really struck me as incredible. Even the Zelda announcement was a bit meh - possibly just because the controls looked unresponsive, but like they said, hopefully it just was interference. But other than the way it controls, what's new about the game damnit??

Hopefully, impressions on the game on the floor will change my mind, but this is the first time I've not been blown away by a Zelda announcement, Wind Waker included.

I've woken up in this surreal world where Nintendo has just given the most core conference in years and Microsoft are failing at being casual.

Great conference, it seems bizarre that they just had a conference with Zelda, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Metroid and Kid Icarus.

And the 3DS has just killed any chance the PSP had. Kingdom Hearts, Resident Evil and Metal Gear Solid?? And Take Two on board as well.

Great year of gaming ahead!

What was the release date for Zelda and 3DS? Guessing there'll be further announcements regarding 1st party 3DS games this week.