NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Haden

Xbox re-appreciation thread

All hail the King of the giant consoles!

Xbox.jpg

With the Xbox 360 out and the Xbox devoid of new first party games this seems an apt time to celebrate this console.

What have been your favorite memories with it? Your scariest moments, your happiest times? Just talk about your experinces and times with the black brick of joy. I think my favourite memory was from this game.

image01.jpg

Just the sheer beauty of it all, the sky the epic open levels the possibilites of the AI and open battlefield I thought it was wonderful. Playing co-op one man driving the warthog and the other shooting wildy will always be a great memory.

The best moment is when i got Xbox live.. All my other consoles was forgotten. Xbox live one of the best thing that ever happend to online Videogameing.

This game made me cry it was so good.

oddworld-strangers-wrath-20050121102542801.jpg

Oh and who can forget this one.

doaxbv02.jpg

;)

Even though I don't an Xbox, I've had many a good time on one. I wish I had bought one instead of a PS2. Stranger's Wrath, Fable, Halo and such are such memorable and great games.

I think the best times i had in my three months with the console were super bouncing and getting out of the levels in halo 2 i still do it most nights just to see what cool things we can find

This game made me cry it was so good.

I couldn't agree more, by far my favourite game on xbox, I will forever hate EA for bringing this series to an end!

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath.

Awesome story line, fantastic gameplay and some of the most fun little things ever.

Chickens, EVERYWHERE.

ninja_gaiden.jpg

honest to god, I've only felt as good finishing a game once before as i did finishing this. hard as nails and one of the best, if not the best, action games ever. sublime.

%7B08D100D5-F73F-4549-93B4-7957B4E23070%7D_image01large_image2.jpg

the wonderful, wonderful world of the masterchief. god bless you bungie- you rogue mavericks you..

b_4.jpg

burnout 3: takedown is quite possibly the finest racing game I've ever played.

liquid genius.

wot did it for me on the xbox was the splinter cell series. So good.

And ov course Halo.

And cant forget Fable.

Halo 2 on live. Like it was said before once I got Live all my other consoles were pretty much non exsistent. Despite there being idiots online Halo 2 via Live still remains one of the best multi-player experiences I have had on a games machine.

I bought a used XBOX in a really good deal, but I won't use live because a)no money b)live can't be used with "altered" consoles I hear. I did play on a friends X-Box, but I'm afraid I didn't apreciate it very much. Fable was nice but kind of dull and Halo1 singleplayer was painful to play.

Sign in to follow this