NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Cube

[E3 2010] Electronic Arts Conference - Now

Thanks Cube, didn't even know they were having their own conference. I'm hoping to see some NHL 11, NHL 10 has ruled my life for the past 6 months and it shows no signs of stopping.

This is what I know EA have to show at EA. Whether they're all at their conference I don't know but this is what they've got:

* Bulletstorm (Xbox 360, PS3, PC)

* Crysis 2 (Xbox 360, PS3, PC)

* Dead Space 2 (Xbox 360, PS3, PC)

* EA SPORTS Active 2 (Wii, PS3,iPhone/iPod touch)

* EA SPORTS MMA (Xbox 360, PS3, iPhone/iPod touch)

* FIFA Soccer 11 (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, PC, PS2, Nintendo DS, PSP, Mobile)

* Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 The Videogame (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, Nintendo DS, PC, Mobile)

* Hasbro Family Game Night 3 (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii)

* Madden NFL 11 (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, PS2, PSP, iPhone/iPod touch)

* Medal of Honor (Xbox 360, PS3, PC)

* Monopoly Streets (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, Nintendo DS)

* MySims SkyHeroes (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, Nintendo DS)

* NBA ELITE 11 (PS3, Xbox 360)

* NBA JAM (Wii)

* NCAA Football 11 (Xbox 360, PS3, PS2)

* NHL11 (PS3, Xbox 360)

* NHL Slapshot (Wii)

* RISK: Factions (Xbox LIVE Arcade)

* The Sims 3 (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, Nintendo DS)

* The Sims 3 Ambitions (PC, Mac, Mobile)

* Spare Parts (Xbox LIVE, PSN)

* Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 11 (Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, iPhone)

I'll keep an eye on it - EA have their fingers in so many different pies these days we could a tantalising glimpse of almost anything. Mass Effect 3?

If so it was interesting that Microsoft didn't have that among its other exclusives...

They're showing 10 games. 2 of which are Need for Speed and Dead Space 2.

A lot of PS3 version footage so far. Wonder why that is? And apparently all the audience have 3D glasses for Crysis 2 so looking forward to that.

edit: Medal of Honor beta for all platforms on the 21st June. Looks sweet.

Edited by Ganepark32

Did not expect Bad Company 2 Vietnam.

Looking forward to both that and Medal of Honour now.

Edited by Emasher

Need for Speed looks awesome. Modern Warfare 3 looks like the same old thing.

Did not expect Bad Company 2 Vietnam.

Looking forward to both that and Medal of Honour now.

I'm starting to seriously wonder how many war/multiplayer FPS's the world can accommodate.

WTF HAVE THEY DONE TO MY CRYSIS

Hope you've all put on your glasses.

Can someone give me a nudge if they mention anything to do with a new Grand Slam Tennis game? (Preferably for Wii but I'm curious about how they will bring it to the 360 and PS3.)

WTF HAVE THEY DONE TO MY CRYSIS

Hope you've all put on your glasses.

I though it looked absolutely awesome. having just been to New York as well and having taken many photos in Grand Central Station, where the trailer was set, It made seem even more real to me.

I though it looked absolutely awesome. having just been to New York as well and having taken many photos in Grand Central Station, where the trailer was set, It made seem even more real to me.

Well I'm sure it will look better once your in front of it, but after experiencing the first 1.5 games I'd have to stick to the PC on this one. It just seems like the whole story has gone alien 3 and for me fighting the Alien invaders was the most bland parts of the game. Plus one flying mission as the controls weren't so hot.

Anyway I think this is the first time I've heard a swear in an E3 conference. Talk about being professional.

+ Edit, bullet time or whatever - Madworld with guns x mass effect? And scared the dick off me? Who comes up with these lines.

Well I'm sure it will look better once your in front of it, but after experiencing the first 1.5 games I'd have to stick to the PC on this one. It just seems like the whole story has gone alien 3 and for me fighting the Alien invaders was the most bland parts of the game. Plus one flying mission as the controls weren't so hot.

Anyway I think this is the first time I've heard a swear in an E3 conference. Talk about being professional.

+ Edit, bullet time or whatever - Madworld with guns x mass effect? And scared the dick off me? Who comes up with these lines.

I'm loling at the dialogue.

"What are you doing Fatty? Eating the bullets?"

Yeh, Crysis 2 looked great. Even better in 3D :wink: Was never that interested in the first, mainly because I never had a PC that could run it, but with the sequel coming to consoles, I can say I'm very interested in it.

Bulletstorm is looking OTT and brutal but I'm not sure its something I'll be playing when it hits next year.

And I'm guessing they're leaving The Old Republic till last. Can't wait for the cinematic trailer. Last year's was one of the best cinematics I've ever seen.

edit: And finished. Well wasn't going to be hard to beat out Microsoft's overall performance but I'd say EA has easily done it by quite some way. Plenty to be excited for there.

Edited by Ganepark32

Sign in to follow this