NEurope
Dante

[E3 2010] Microsoft Conference General Thread

Anybody arranging the annual mass MSN session for this conference?

N-europe chatroom.

edit: That Dust: An Elysian Tale game for XBLA looked fantastic.

I think it's from the same guys as the dishwasher, I saw a couple of trailers of this game like November last year, or something like that, can't exactly remember.

I'm around (as should be Jayseven) to make new threads if anything new is announced.

If I miss anything send me a VISITOR message or poke me in the chatroom.

Gamespot wouldn't load.

Gametrailers turned poo.

Xbox.com is massively awesome right now.

Boooyaaa.

So yeah Kingdom fail.

Suprised more people arent talking as its all happening.

Ive found most of it crap so far. Kinect stuff is making me laugh though, just all the talk like Wii and Wii Sports never existed.

Suprised more people arent talking as its all happening.

Ive found most of it crap so far. Kinect stuff is making me laugh though, just all the talk like Wii and Wii Sports never existed.

I imagine it's all going on in Chat. I fear going in there because I feel I'd be the only one who thinks this has been utter crap post Halo Reach's space combat.

Yeah I just went into the chat and it's all a-happening in there.

But yeah this is shitty.

The only new thing they announced for the "core" is Codename Kingdom which was essentially a less than a title screen.

Meeeeeeh.

I'm hoping Sony will swoop in and show off loads of games that will interest me.

New xbox 360?!? did we know about this? took me by surprise!! I wants

Edited by Platty

If they had shown any other 360 exclusives that were worthwhile and not shitty Kinect games then id have been tempted to get that new 360......well at least I save money this way

That was...pretty dire.

Low point was the UbiSoft exercise game.

Reach looked tasty, but apart from that not a lot to get me massively enthused. I'd probably be more excited if I didn't already own an Xbox. Not bad by any means, but nothing massive.

Xbox UK So, which Kinect game has been your favourite so far?

None.

10 characters

Well that was a complete pile of shit.

The only reason why I may end up having to pick up a Slim at some point is because my current machine is being arsey.

Nothing really game-wise of any interest barring Codename Kingdom but they didn't show anything of it. Focusing on the Kinect garbage was a complete waste of time and nothing even slightly appealing there.

Of the other shit, only the free ESPN stuff may have been any good (for me anyway) but do doubt that won't make its way over here.

What a bust.

Did Microsoft just give away those free Xboxs as a way of saying sorry for making them sit through a shit presentation?

That was...pretty dire.

Low point was the UbiSoft exercise game.

You sure?

skittles.jpg

2lk5l04.gif

Edited by killer kirby

I don't think it was TERRIBLE. Just nothing for non-fanboys to write home about.

All it did for me was reinforce my hatred for the people who sit in the audience for these things and cheer the most obscure crap.

Aside from the lolable bribe at the end, the biggest cheer went to the announcement that the redesign was shipping today... Okay.

Some of Kinect games look like nice distractions for a bit, but I could have really done without the battalion of morons on stage.

The new hardware looks like it might have received punch in the gut. Maybe that will solve the hardware issues.