NEurope
Retro_Link

Mortal Kombat

Challenge Tower has 300 missions.

Bloody hell, I'm only on 60 something, going to take a while.

Had a little bash online, lost more games than I won, but seems pretty much lag free, takes a while to find a game though.

Noticed this today too.

Since Playstation Network is down, I've never been able to play this online. So I've been going through the story mode and arcade mode for a while. Haven't even touched the challenge tower, test your might/sight or most of the krypt. Once the network is back up and running I'll be playing alot more of it.

Capcom fanboy.

Just telling it like it is. It's a competent fighting game, and I agree it has the best single player experience, closely followed by Blazblue. But who plays fighters for the single player?

Just telling it like it is.

Its not a problem liking Street fighter etc. but being ignorant to the fact that many perhaps prefer other fighting games. What is wrong with games like Soul Calibur, Tekken, Mortal Kombat or Virtua Fighter?

Its not a problem liking Street fighter etc. but being ignorant to the fact that many perhaps prefer other fighting games. What is wrong with games like Soul Calibur, Tekken, Mortal Kombat or Virtua Fighter?

Nothing at all, I absolutely love those games.

Nothing at all, I absolutely love those games.

Good. The world does not revolve around Capcom's 2D games only.

Edited by Choze

finally got round to playing the demo properly and love it, feels perfect. Will defo pick this up when the price drops a bit.

finally got round to playing the demo properly and love it, feels perfect. Will defo pick this up when the price drops a bit.

Precisely what I plan to do, there are so many games out/coming out that it makes sense to wait for the inevitable price-drop a month or two down the line.

Good. The world does not revolve around Capcom's 2D games only.

Nobody is saying it does. Why are you arguing with yourself?

I got it for £27 off Shopto.

I got it for £27 off Shopto.

I'm talking sub £20 I think. Know it doesn't seem like much but hard times....£7 could be better spent towards another title.

I'm talking sub £20 I think. Know it doesn't seem like much but hard times....£7 could be better spent towards another title.

Well take your time if you are low. Its a great game. Brings me back to the old days.

Got this for £25. Loving it though my only criticism is that it's very quiet. For some reason I have to turn the volume up WAY more than any of my other games. I'm hoping that I don't have a dodgy copy of the game?

Got this for £25. Loving it though my only criticism is that it's very quiet. For some reason I have to turn the volume up WAY more than any of my other games. I'm hoping that I don't have a dodgy copy of the game?

Its fine adjust the sound settings. I found music and other effects besides hitting people were too low.

Its fine adjust the sound settings. I found music and other effects besides hitting people were too low.

Yeh turned it all up. Didn't make much difference. It's the music i'd like louder more than anything. Also the dialogue during the story scenes is stupidly quiet.

Yeh turned it all up. Didn't make much difference. It's the music i'd like louder more than anything. Also the dialogue during the story scenes is stupidly quiet.

I had to turn the sfx low to 50% almost. Then I balanced the sound. My music is on full and voices are at 60-70%. Try that. The SFX is too high.

Also when you press start or select it gives you the classic music for that stage in stage select. You get a laugh as confirmation.

Weird, I found the sound fine on mine, music, voice, effects, all perfect on default settings.

I know I know a major bump but this is just £7 at Morrisons picked it up today whilst I was on lunch!

Indeed, this is a bump. Bought it a few months back for a couple of quid, played it a few times. Now it sits in the wardrobe gathering dust next to the greats.