NEurope
Cube

Return of the Dreamcast (XBLA & PSN)

http://www.mcvuk.com/news/39406/Dreamcast-returns-in-digital

20615crazy-taxi-2.jpg

The leaked XBLA images and ESRB ratings were true - the Dreamcast is making a return in the form of XBLA and PSN re-releases.

The first two will be Sonic Adventure and Crazy Taxi, due in Autumn, with more available at a later date.

Improvements as as you would expect - higher resolution, surround sound, online leaderboards and achievements/trophies.

Cool, was wondering when Sonic Adventure was going to get mentioned again as ive not heard anything in months!!!

In one respect im looking forward to playing Sonic Adventure again as i loved that and the second one at the time but there is a part of me that just feels like they may not have aged very well...

Kinda cool. I still have a dreamcast but cool to pick up games that are perhaps harder to find if any shop up on PSN.

Give me PSO - the GC or Xbox Version - with free online and slightly updated graphics and I'll be happy. :)

Cool, was wondering when Sonic Adventure was going to get mentioned again as ive not heard anything in months!!!

In one respect im looking forward to playing Sonic Adventure again as i loved that and the second one at the time but there is a part of me that just feels like they may not have aged very well...

Sonic Adventure wasn't aging too well when it was re-released on the GC.

I am very, very happy! I adore the Dreamcast, I still play it now. Give me the two Power Stones on the 360 and I will be even more happy!

Id like to see PSO, Shenmue and Chu Chu Rocket

Shenmue 3 first :p

Give me PSO - the GC or Xbox Version - with free online and slightly updated graphics and I'll be happy. :)

This, add Episode 4 and SOLD!

Will be picking up Sonic Adventure, it hasn't aged well but I still like it. Probably get the DX add on as well.

Sadly my Dreamcast died it's my only console to stop working ever, so I'm glad I'll be able to play the games on the Xbox. Hopefully they'll add a lot more.

Please also leave something abusable in the data again so we can can connect to private servers once the official ones are dead. :p

Woo, Crazy Taxi! And PSO would be awesome, but I don't see it happening.

Well we all know thats being announced at E3 so thats ok :p

Lol this joke is still funny :p

It's not.

Woo, Crazy Taxi! And PSO would be awesome, but I don't see it happening.

Lol this joke is still funny :p

It's not.

Nor is 'hiding' white text (which is clearly visible) :p

Even more so on a yellow background. Pokemon theme FTW!

but on topic i'm just glad i'll finally have a chance to play JSR ^__^

Needs non-sega games too. Soul calibur ( still the best) and maybe powerstone.

I think Soul Calibur was out ages ago.

I think Soul Calibur was out ages ago.

Yeah it was. I think it might still be in XBLA, I'm not sure...

Crazy Taxi XBLA gameplay from E3

I can't wait. It looks awesome! It's going to be brilliant seeing all the old Dreamcast games on the 360! Please let Power Stone be on it! PLEASE!