NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11; the game that makes N Europe special

New members should be aware that you may lose a lot in the first one or two seasons. Don't lose hope. It took me three seasons to advance.

or you could be like me AND KICK ASS FROM THE GET GO!!

That's how I remember it and that's how it's going down in my autobigraphy.

or you could be like me AND KICK ASS FROM THE GET GO!!

I've just finished 2nd in the middle league... so thats 5 seasons its taken me to get to the Aficionados :D

Gotta stop there now... Come on the Baggies :yay:

I've just finished 2nd in the middle league... so thats 5 seasons its taken me to get to the Aficionados :D

Gotta stop there now... Come on the Baggies :yay:

I was promoted to the top within 2 seasons, should have been in my first but we added more players so I missed out!

I've never been relegated, just won the league and now I'm hungry for more! :p

Were there 27 teams to move up through though..? :heh:

I've successfully moved all the way down and back up those 27 teams.

Were there 27 teams to move up through though..? :heh:

3/4 seasons ago there were only 2 leagues, I came third in the league in my first season but because we THEN got more players I wasn't promoted.

Besides you haven't gone through 27 yet :p Still another 9 to go. The big boys.

;)

I ain't got a chance next season either... my teams only a 6 strength side and i'm not planning on making any transfers.

I ain't got a chance next season either... my teams only a 6 strength side and i'm not planning on making any transfers.

With improvements via the change report you could at least hold your ground for a couple of seasons and then make a challenge?

I didn't even know I was going to be able to make a challenge, I was still thinking I would be fighting relegation/ finishing mid table!

I'm going to see if i can get Recall back to the middle league this season, should be interesting i think. I've got the talent, i just need to use it wisely.

Mcoy really dosen't think 1 or 2 skill bars will make that huge amount of difference. Mcoy believes if you get the tactics and formation right it will actually counteract any difference in terms of skill.