NEurope
Haden

Xpert 11; the game that makes N Europe special

20093717816452.JPG

What is Xpert 11?

Xpert 11 http://www.xperteleven.com/Lobby.aspx?UNR=350394 is a management game based on the internet that takes no new software to play. You are given control of a team, manage the players, train them, develop youth, get involved in transfers, set formations, then set them against other teams. It is the best combo of easy to pick up but hard to master.

So why should I care?

Well 3 years ago Mr Odwin set up a N Europe specific league. It had 2 leagues with members some who have departed others who are still here and still playing. In fact Happenstance was the first league champion! It grew and grew into the beast it is today with 3 leagues. http://n-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27136 The current thread for this season is found here and highlights current members and the banter that the game creates. We have had a few funny meltdowns, some great gloating and lots of laughs.

Why the thread?

Recently I feel the league has reached a bit of a stop gap with a lack of new members. With unlimited amount of space I thought it was high time to ask a wider audience if they would be interested in a game that brings NE together. I am hoping other X11 users will see the thread and agree that it is a super game and encourage you to get involved. If you have any questions just ask or PM and if you want to get involved in the next season which starts in about 3 weeks maybe before maybe after let me know or post in the thread.

Edited by Haden

I'll give it a go! I don't follow league football really at all, so this'll be...interesting...

It is such a simple yet awesome game.

I joined it a year ago and am currently fighting for both promotion and survival in what can only be described as the crazy (middle) league.

It really takes no time at all to set your team up... then you can dish out a healthy dollop of gloating when you beat certain people (Mcoy) :D

Genuinely brilliant.

I'll give it a go! I don't follow league football really at all, so this'll be...interesting...

It has about as much in common with real football as Mario Kart does with Le Mans. Xpert11 is a lot like making love, it's easy to understand the basic mechanics but it's how you utilise them that sets you apart from the rest.

Xpert11 is a lot like making love, it's easy to understand the basic mechanics but it's how you utilise them that sets you apart from the rest.

Love eeeet :grin:

I was ranked 6th out of around 9000 english players!

And 44th in the world of 80,000 roughly!

Crazy stoof. Great game, and only takes around ten minutes twice a week or more if you can spare it (which of course people can!).

I don't know why ramar isn't playing to be honest.

I've been playing for 13 (with varying amount of success and failure) and I still know absolutely nothing about football.

I've been playing for 13 (with varying amount of success and failure) and I still know absolutely nothing about football.

I know minimal about football, i like watching it that is about as far as i go. You don't even have to know about off-side to play x-pert.

Happenstance was the first league champion but only because I was randomly placed in the lower league in the first season. :heh:

Bad news Haden dude, I've badgered/sexually harassed Martinist but he's decided he just wants to back out after this season.

Everyone else should join in! Sexual harassment for all!

Any more of this and I'm going to have a prolapse. Sorry, but I'm out.

You just got bottom-of-the-bottom fever, or is this a permenant (sexualol) position you've taken up?

Looks like Fish and D-t-d are potential noobs, then! PM the football lovers too! Go go go! Ra!

ok fuck it, i'll join the new league now exams are over, but it may only be for one league as I'm starting my industrial placement end of july :)

ok fuck it, i'll join the new league now exams are over, but it may only be for one league as I'm starting my industrial placement end of july :)

Awesome! Your old team is still about got managed by someone else then abandoned sadly. So you can have that or a new one.

Mcoy is your friend coming back?

Some good interest so far anyone else up for this epic event there is still time!

Just make sure you get a job where you can waste away hours and hours on x11.

Wooooo Xpert! And I'm about to win the season because I AM AWESOME.

Mcoy's friend will most likley not be returning.

Damn bad times convince him with your uber charms Mcoy! He seemed really promising.

I wouldn't be so sure... I can go top after the matches today!

I wouldn't be so sure... I can go top after the matches today!

:nono:

You two, must be pretty astonished at such a turn around.

The first newbies team to beat the oldies for a while. How does that make you all feel?

had my own league for over a year here, a pretty simple but average game overall. I like that it is free and that you can setup your own league where just friends can play