NEurope
Ren of Heavens

GoldenEye 007

Indeed! I'm not looking for a recreation of exactly the same experience, I know for a fact that it won't be that but I just want something on a similar level of fun, as in worth staying up and playing.

It can be its own experience and be a great one at that. I just don't want it to be forgotten in no time like Turok Rage Wars or some shite like that...

The hands-on impressions are good. So I think this will be at least a good solid game. I don't think it'll be a Rage Wars, which was a silly move from Acclaim, especially after the success of the first two games. Sad how that franchise went down hill, the first game literally blew my mind when I played it.

Im looking forward to this game, however due to be a COD fan on my 360 I think I will be disappointed a little with the graphics saying that though I will def be buying it and looking forward to reliving a great game.

The classic controller is great for 2D games, but the analogue stick is in an extremely uncomfortable position for 3D games.

The classic controller is great for 2D games, but the analogue stick is in an extremely uncomfortable position for 3D games.

I dunno, once I adapted, I've found it to be spot on for Waverace 64.

A new controller for this game is on it's way!

I wonder if this will come in the limited edition collectors pack... the one I ave pre-ordered! :)

FFS a limited edition, I will end up getting it even though I know I'll use the Wii remote set up as anyone using analogue sticks is getting creamed online against players using the Wii remote.

That controller looks horrible :eek: I wish they would release the white Classic Controller Pro over here as I have tried my brother's black controller and it definitely feels much nicer than the original Classic Controller!

It would feel completely wrong to stick the black Classic Controller Pro, or this sickening gold piece, into my little white Wii Remote :heh:

A new controller for this game is on it's way!

goldeneye-007-20100810022136212.jpg

I'm sorry but there is only one true Golden Controller!

N64_Goldcont.jpg

Every time I use mine I feel better about my pathetic existence. That and I crack out some awesome headshots!

..That and I crack out some awesome headshots!

..oh, I bet you do :eek:

I was never a fan of the gold N64 controller, though.. gold is just not a colour I particularly favour :hmm: There are much nicer N64 controllers available :heh:

I prefer the CC gold to the N64. It looks more bling whereas the N64 one just looks like its been left out in the sun too long.

That's not all that great! :hmm:

Personally I'd probably go for Goldeneye over Black Ops... but many wouldn't.

The fact they'll both take sales away from one another is a bad decision from Activision!... one I'm sure they'll take into account, but something that they surely could have re-organised!

That release date is obviously only for the US but it is bad timing for another reason other than Black Ops and that is that Conduit 2 is out on the same day in the US. So very badly planned by Activision.

It's definitely out in Europe in November, probably the friday after the US' release (so the 5th).

RevoGamers

- New Jungle level, set in Africa (SP). Plane crash, stealth approachig to enemies, breakable covers, use your SmartPhone to aim auto guns to enemies.

- Different enemies IA phases. Music dinamically changes depending on action-stealth moments

- Online with experience points and ranks, unlock guns.

- Wiimote + Nunchuck not yet shown, but yu'll use D pad to change weapons, tilt the Nunchuk to take a look from the corners, Wiimote movement for melee atack, buttom for reload. They say they'll have loads of config options, sensititivity and whatnot for each control scheme, including a Gamecube controller one.

- You can mix your control schemes during MP. It can be 4 Wiimote-Nunchuk or 1 Classic, 1 Wiimote, 1 Zapper, etc

- Localized VA confirmed for Euro zone, including Spanish VA.

- Time trial mode will be there.

- Golden Klobb won't exist. Golden CCPro takes the spotlight, Wii Zapper compatible.

goldeneye_classic1.jpg

17732.jpg

Wiimote + Nunchuck not yet shown, but yu'll use D pad to change weapons, tilt the Nunchuk to take a look from the corners, Wiimote movement for melee atack, buttom for reload. They say they'll have loads of config options, sensititivity and whatnot for each control scheme, including a Gamecube controller one.

Buttom for reload?

Also, the graphics on those shots look okay to me. It definitely looks better than the graphics from the E3-videos, I think.

Great graphics. I think this is looking really special.

As for the controls - please just make them the same as COD:MWR for the Wii Remote option. I want a button press to zoom in with my scope or to ADS. I'm surprised they're focusing so much on the classic controls, as surely most people will be playing with the Wii Remote?

The lighting is probably some of the nicest I've seen in a Wii game. Is lovely :3

Complete with the round shadow lighting effect right from the N64, which I presume is there for nostalgic purposes.

The graphics look better since I last seen this which i'm happy sbout. Made be a bit uneasy before. Now it's shaping up rather nicely.

I actually really liked the look of it already from what was shown in the Dam demo.

It's a game that'll look better in motion anyway... so to have decent screenshots (that aren't bullshots) is promising!