NEurope
Ren of Heavens

GoldenEye 007

I only watched the Satellite video to avoid too many spoilers, but this is looking really great!! :D

I keep saying, but I love how it's a complete reimagining, yet will be somewhat familiar, we get to experience many many great locations!

Wow, those videos really have upped my hype level for this game! I'm still gutted they're not supporting the headset for online though.

Wow, those new vids are incredible, especially satellite power! I'm actually a LOT more excited for this game after seeing them. I still think Black Ops is going to better, the headset and voice chat will be great - and really this should have them too. But every Wii gamer should get both. Titles like Goldeneye and Black Ops where developers and publishers have shown a lot of love for Nintendo should be supported by fans!

Mocap:

Information:

- 9.000 takes for 62 hours of animation, 1/3 ended up in the game

- Daniel Craig is face and voice for James Bond 007, while Ben Cooke (his usual stunt double) made the stunts work.

Kirsty Mitchell as Natalia Simonova, Kate Magowan as Xenia Onatopp, Elliot Cowan as Alec Trevelyan and Alec Newman as Valentin Zukovsky.

- Long casting process, lots of captures for facial gestures, high detail 3D scanning for every model but Craig, who was rendered and animated classic style with lots of reference pics.

- From million polys face models to hundreds low-poly versions for in-game capable models. About 35 markers put in actors' faces for animation

- MoCap for guns with a gun expert: they captured reloading and other little movements with real guns.

- They even captured a big truck they had nearby so they could imitate bouncing, braking, simulate cameras, etc. Used on Dam level.

- Special system for real-time preview: FPS camera capture + actor motion capture, real time integrated into in-game stages

Source: http://www.revogamers.net/wii/juegos/goldeneye-007-1604.html

This looks great, will definitely be getting on day 1

Chrimbo for me! Really hoping it lives up to expectations and has that re-playability factor like the original Goldeneye!

anyone played it here? need to find out as much about the multiplayer as possible before friday as im going to a comp to play goldeneye wii and need the edge ;)

I've played it but the mode/my skills/options were quite limited so don't think I could offer you much help.

any games you would say its similar too so i can try and get some sort of training in? ive heard people say cod wii

I'm really liking the look of the game! The more I see of it, the more I want it!

I don't want to sound like a pedantic so and so, but how come the blast doesn't disrupt your radar?

Doing so would have been a very cool move to help with the sense of immersion.

Edited by Captain Falcon

I'm way more interested in this than I ever thought I would be :eek: I'm quite looking forward to it..

Dilemma, dilemma, dilemma.

I'm not much for buying a lot of shooters, but after Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 and The Conduit I think it's time for an up-grade.

Which game should help me with this though?

- Goldeneye

- The Conduit 2

- Call of Duty: Black Ops

:confused::confused::confused:

I'm not much for buying a lot of shooters, but after Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 and The Conduit I think it's time for an up-grade.

- Goldeneye

- The Conduit 2

Isn't the Conduit 2 delayed until January? So really it's just a choice between Goldeneye & COD.

I'm personally more excited about Goldeneye because it seems really diverse, and I'm keen to see what they've done with it. I'm excited by the story/design changes I've seen and am looking forward to that 'same yet new' feeling!

Although tbf I've never played a COD game and really should try one. Either Black Ops or COD4.

I'm way more interested in this than I ever thought I would be :eek: I'm quite looking forward to it..
Same here. It really is looking pretty rad indeed, apart from Daniel Craig (aka; worst Bond ever) messing up the vibe. I can live with it though, once it's down to multiplayer business I'll be rocking nothing but classic characters. :cool:

- Goldeneye

- The Conduit 2

This. Because I'm getting it. And we'll need something to pass the time until Mario Kart 3DS and Rhythm Tengoku Wii! ;):heh: Edited by RedShell

- Goldeneye

- The Conduit 2

I'd say Call of Duty: Black Ops. The fact it's compatible with the headset makes all the difference online.

- Goldeneye

- The Conduit 2

Black Ops all the way, it's got the headset so we can all chat, and you know it's going to be good. This is still somewhat of an unknown quantity. Plus, it might slip back to later in Novemeber (hopefully).

will 4 player split screen only use classic controllers?
I wouldn't have thought so, I don't think a good percentage of people even have classic controllers. Why do you say that?

They discussed this on IGN's Nintendo Voice Chat. Apparently they have the near-final-build at their office, and Craig has been playing through the single player campaign.

He said he was loving it, and that it was "absolutely fantastic". Although Peer claimed that while watching Craig play 8-player online multiplayer, it looked a bit clunky.