N-Europe

What's Black and Full of Sex Appeal?

Ashley

Thanks guys, I know they seem a bit generic when they're not yours, but I really do appreciate the birthday threads and wishes, brightens up the birthday day!

I've done the bulk of my celebrating yesterday, had a picnic followed by some pub in the evening with alot of my good friends(one of whom's birthday it actually was), and fun times were had! Spent most of today playing the Just Cause 2 demo with Marcamillian though, alol. Got work at 7 in teh morn and some family jazz in a bit, so it's likely this may be a very unepic actualbirthdayday, though I might against my better judgement sneak out to the pub later too ;)

Wooo I'm a little drunk, and I had a pretty good eve/night, dinner with the fams+uncle and aunt(who shares my birthday), then I foolishly DID go to the pub, though I didn't drink that much, just more the fact it's not all that far off 2 in reality and I plan to be up in less than 4 hours. I also totally think I could have tried my chances with someone, but I was too bothered about getting home in time for work! I'm definitely getting old. Proper good times tho!