NEurope
Dan_Dare

Awesome-o 5000

A380_lufhansa_08_maxsize_735_490.jpg

An Airbus 380 airliner crossing the aircraft-only Autobahn bridge at Leipzig Airport. No, this isn't 'shopped.

Check this out, it's an awesome Coca-Cola redesign prototype for 2013.

I want those bottles to be made now. They look so sleek and futuristic.

I hate coke, and that redesign is just weird.

The other pictures in the link make it look insanely winful.

I'm glad too because personally full fat Coca Cola is the best coke out there. The redesigns of their whole brand incl. Fanta look incredible. There's a blue one there (water) I don't recognise that is just full of awesome.

The fanta does look awesome, and I like the whole green thing. The offset cap still looks weird though, that's the bit I dont like.

I think once you see one irl you will be convinced.

Thinking about it, I'd be relatively happy about Coca Cola taking over the world if they ever did. Much more so than almost every other corporation.

I love the pic where they're all lined up. I like visual variation within uniformity.

^ I've seen a few of those on youtube before. There's one where someone has made a mini-gun and it looks awesome.

^ I've seen a few of those on youtube before. There's one where someone has made a mini-gun and it looks awesome.

Now this... I would like to see.

From the fabulous Youtube series "Tales of Mere Existence". Check this guys stuff out, it's wonderful. All of it.

From the fabulous Youtube series "Tales of Mere Existence". Check this guys stuff out, it's wonderful. All of it.

Subscribed.

If only I had TF2 on this PC and a Steam account. I'd waste away so much time playing that

The Hubble telescope has been busy recently, currently on a mission to capture the development of stars. Here's a picture from late last year of newborn stars emerging from the nebula.

hs-2010-22-a-large_web.jpg

Find the picture in a full range of high resolutions here.

Heck lets have another - this is the 30 Doradas Nebula, the largest star nursery in our neck of the woods. And When I say "neck of the woods" it actually exists in a galaxy that orbits the milky way, about 170,000 light-years away. Go lie down and think about that.

hs-2009-32-a-large_web.jpg

Choice of resolutions heah.

Edited by gaggle64

For the past two months crude oil has been flooding into the Gulf of Mexico at an estimated rate of 25000 barrels per day.

This is what 25000 barrels looks like, using the Unreal engine.

I love UDK (little bit better than UT3) I'm surprised it didn't crash haha.

Its scary just how bad that looks.

edit: http://www.wimp.com/sprayartist/

its incredible how fast!

Edited by nightwolf

The Hubble telescope has been busy recently, currently on a mission to capture the development of stars. Here's a picture from late last year of newborn stars emerging from the nebula.

Heck lets have another - this is the 30 Doradas Nebula, the largest star nursery in our neck of the woods. And When I say "neck of the woods" it actually exists in a galaxy that orbits the milky way, about 170,000 light-years away. Go lie down and think about that.

What's incredible is that something as insanely beautiful as that can be found in pure nature. :o

Its not photoshopped or anything!! =P

I love UDK (little bit better than UT3) I'm surprised it didn't crash haha.

Its scary just how bad that looks.

edit: http://www.wimp.com/sprayartist/

its incredible how fast!

Mr_Odwin's dad. Or, at least, what Odwin's dad dreams himself to be.

(uber-hoping someone else remembers...)