NEurope
Ashley

Ellasaur - The World's Fattest Pokémon

I'm guessing you don't like mudkips?

Or maybe he doesn't like females. :p

A Mudkipmale.gif on the other hand...

Happy birthday smelliot! Unlucky for the birth-share. Separated at bith, I'd say. You guys are quite similar.

Happy birthday smelliot! Unlucky for the birth-share. Separated at bith, I'd say. You guys are quite similar.

I've got two sisters as a triplet, (thus the Franci and Alex joke Ash also failed on :p) so an extra one wouldn't be as much of a surprise :p

so wrong...

Yeah. Jack Sparrow is a tool.

I've got two sisters as a triplet, (thus the Franci and Alex joke Ash also failed on :p) so an extra one wouldn't be as much of a surprise :p

I thought it was quite clever :p

Everyone the cake was great I got ModNation Racers PS3 and 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa for PS3 and Norton 360 V4.0 and Gamespot Subscription tomorrow.

Forgive my lateness also, hope you had a good one chaps.

Give us the present lowdown!

Well I got nothing from my parents.

A Chelsea football kit, Red Dead Redemption, and some Cologne from the girlfriend.

Monaaaaay from few others, and a killer hangover for the whole of yesterday after everyone bought me drinks shots and who knows what else on monday night.

Thanks for the wishes guys. Unfortunately my cake wasn't as great, we had the classic caterpillar cake (yum yum!) and a massive pink french fancy (nomomomnom).

Sorry the late birthday wish! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :yay:

I get confused by birthday threads these days, whenever I see one I have an overwhelming urge to say happy birthday to Gaggle64!