NEurope
Rummy

Forum Telephone v4 - Now 33% faster!

Sorry I'm late. Nice to see you all though. (Sent to Rummy and Jayseven hopefully that's right...) :bouncy:

Special contribution coming up in the final postup of this, maybe.

For any Cyanide and Happiness fans, anyway.

Ok, game's finished. I have to do some stuff that totally isn't related to this. Then when I get that done, I have to do something very related to this. In fact, so related to this that it IS this. So uh yeah, maybe give me 48 hours :p?

Ok, game's finished. I have to do some stuff that totally isn't related to this. Then when I get that done, I have to do something very related to this. In fact, so related to this that it IS this. So uh yeah, maybe give me 48 hours :p?

You have 36. Now move it.

Lol, well in the meantime...real life Paper Telephone featuring Rob and Matt of Cyanide and Happiness fame! I'll get our own one up by tomorrow.

IMG_3593.jpg

IMG_3595.jpg?t=1279539815

jerkin.gif

Ol' Willie was confused by this newfangled 'dance' all the kids were calling 'jerkin'...

forumtelephoneneurope2.png

The man wondered about the point of the seizure Olympics...

41d17c521ba?wait

The goliath was confused - had fitting become an olympic sport?!

forumtelephonesometing.jpg

The giant was unsure of the Olympic logo's meaning, whilst the shot putter carefully took aim at the epileptic man having a fit.

OlympicLol.jpg

The giant man was dissapointed that he didnt qualify for the paralimpics

TG010.jpg

Rejection doesn't feel good, especially to the now former director of the now former Comedy Rainbow Movie.

formerformercomedyrainb.jpg

What john connor lacked for in a sense of humour, he made up for with his common sense.

tellyfoan.jpg

McMurphy fell 12 stories, hitting the pavement like a paper bag filled

with vegetable soup.

IMG_3313.jpg

"Both people and comic books make large puddles when they jump from buildings."

FT5.png

Boy and animated comic book friend jump off the roof but ultimately end up in the blue fires of hell.

TELEPHONE.jpg

As ghost angel and his purple monster sidekick leaped from the cliff edge, they were shocked to discover that they didn't actually know how to fly.

forumtele3245.png

The Angel Ghost was shocked when he was pushed off of a cliff at speed by the Purple Sonic The Hedgehog.

Call11.png

Speeding through Green Hill Zone, Sonic pushed the Holy Bat Angel Ghost off the edge of a cliff at high speed.

n-europepicture.jpg

One day, in Green Hill Zone, There was a strange dark angel owl and Sonic was confused.

strangep.gif

Having killed Kaepora Gaebora, Sonic was shocked to see himself being pursued from beyond the grave.

Those are some of the best ones I reckon.

OH GOD FORUM TELEPHONE AT THE MEET?!

Those are some of the best ones I reckon.

OH GOD FORUM TELEPHONE AT THE MEET?!

You realise this has been blindingly obvious since before this even started, right? And will happen? Bring paper and pens!

I will definitely be bringing paper and a multitude of drawing devices.

Your penis doesn't count btw.

The Green Hill Zone drawings were brilliant in that one, honoured to have captioned one of them :)

I love how similar my drawing in Game 2 is to the one that followed! (purple monster + angel to purple sonic + angel) Just shows it does work :D

OK I WILL TRY AND GET SOMETHING GOING SOON BUT I KEEP FORGETTING AS I AM A PRANNY.

Also, Pokemafia is well sapping me forumtime wise.

If the sign-ups are still needed, you know where to put my name. And perhaps, another masterpiece like my previous entry was.

You know, you've struck me with the good idea that it might be healthy for those still in, to post in the thread so I know, and I'll get one going within a few days or so atfer chasing any stragglers etc