NEurope
Rummy

Forum Telephone v4 - Now 33% faster!

You know it's spelt Smeagol right?

I know that is how it is spelt in the movie, but I spell it differently. It's a nickname given to me by my friend and that is how he spelled it.

Godammit I knew I shouldn't have swapped jay and TNT, TNT said he wouldnt be able to do it from like friday til monday, so this may well be the last go and this might be up faster than it ever has been before!

I have jay's entry! I've forwarded to TNT hoping he'll get in done within about 16 hours, if he doesn't I'd like to pretend I'd try to get these up but I'll be honest I'm going to be getting drunker than I am right now, so maybe expect it on the saturday morning hangover times.

Got it done and it has been sent to Rummy. Now hopefully he'll get it up before I leave for the weekend. :)

edit: okay, rummy said he will put it up tomorrow morning as he is currently drunk and plans to be so until tomorrow afternoon but he should be sober enough after he wakes up to put everything up

Edited by TNT

Ladies.

Game 1:

If you go down to the woods today...

FT4.png

The blind red ninja stared at the forest, as he waded through the shit-covered grass.

N-ETelephoneGame9.jpg

Eyes closed, the Hand Ninja was terrifyingly close to leaving the beaten path and entering the woods.

CIMG0625.jpg

Ninjas like to walk around hoping someone will high-four them.

Call10.png

Ninjas with missing fingers love bald men, but they hate grey-haired amputees.

n-etelephone4.png

So this is what ninjas think of when they want to kill someone with that trophy sized sword hanging on the wall.

4Qei

Esteemed persons must always carry shields to guard against bloodthirsty ninja attacks.

telephone.png

The fancy role-playing ball was suddenly interrupted by a ninja wielding nun chucks and grasping his red, bottle-shaped boner.

Game 2:

FFT.png?t=1275469613

No man can ever be happy when touching a woman's ridiculously large breasts.

forumtelephone41.png

As he was fondling the woman's breasts, Goku was distressed to find that they were falling off her body. She seemed to be enjoying it, though.

Photo1.jpg

Sarah Jessica Parker was perched on a large boulder as Goku man-handled her saggy and worryingly melting breasts.

horseandgoku.png

Goku liked to milk sexy mountain goats whilst flying at high speeds.

forumtelephone8.png

The Muller milkers like to get the job done even whilst air-bourne

76258208.gif

Don't eat cigarettes with a spoon whilest naked all you'll fall off the coast of california.

bleem.jpg

Never eat cigarettes or throw smoking darts naked. Doing so will cause the San Andreas fault to wake up and drown california.

forumtelephone1.jpg

Sorry about my awful line drawing in game 2. I only had 15 minutes to do the drawing before shooting off to Pompey so had to rush it :heh:

Great games though p33pz!

Loving the talent on show here - the final panel for teh 2nd game was hilarious!

There should be a rule where maximum effort has to be put into drawing. The stick figure ones ruin the feel.

I disagree. Firstly, not everyone has the same skill level or time to spend. Secondly, I think the diverse drawing styles (even the bad ones) add to the charm of the game. The stick figures, for instance, are often so simple that they open up for interpretation.

That and I can't do not stick figures :(

I do rather agree with danny's well made points though, it's nice for the diversity in both the art and captioning.

There should be a rule where maximum effort has to be put into drawing. The stick figure ones ruin the feel.

Negatory. I know I wouldn't put the time in and you might lose a few more. This is the first time I've only entered a simple 5 minute drawing but yeah - it helps move the game along. Better to have another step to change things up more.

On an unrelated, or maybe related, note, it might take me a while to get the next one up, and just for a change of things anyway I was wondering if anyone wanted to make a starting game? I've actually already had an offer from Ron, and might take him up on it, but whilst at it I'm going to put it to the table anyway, how do people feel about starting the game instead of me? I can still handle all the messages if need be, I'll either go second, or go wherever the randomer puts me in a list and try to make sure I don't look at the pictures before it's my go?

Woops, never saw that post. I got a bit busy with enjoying summer. Ok, if someone wants to start this in the next 24 hours, post here then do so, forwarding the post to me, and I'll do my bit then put up an order of play etc. Otherwise I'll start the next one sometime tomorrow.

EDIT: Order of play as follows, going to see if Ron still wants to start as it's random'd him to the top.

1. Ron

1.5. Rummy

2. TNT

3. Sinistar

3.5 Diageo

4. Paj

5. Moogle

6. Dyson

7. ReZ

8. Marcamillian

9. Spambotius Maximus

10. Danny

11. Jimbob

12. Gazareth

13. Jayseven

14. Supergrunch

REMEMBER you are still CCing to me with each pass too. 48 hour time limit still imposed.

Edited by Rummy