NEurope
Rummy

Forum Telephone v4 - Now 33% faster!

Sorry to take so long, I am a student and had to get drunk last night. Forwarded to Rummy and Marcamillian.

Sorry to take so long, I am a student and had to get drunk last night.

Shall we let him off??.

We all had to get drunk last night, but that's no excuse! You did it in plenty good time anyway, so fear not. I do believe Marcamillian won't be done til tomorrow or sunday anyway, he's having to get drunk tonight, but I shall put onz the pressures.

A) Any buddy of Rummy's is a buddy of mine.

B) Any person who sets gender as "Dude" is an absolute dude.

C) You are win.

Jimbob you're up.

1. Sinistar

2. Dyson

3. Danny

4. Paj

5. ReZ

6. Gazareth

7. Marcamillian

8. Moogle

9. Jimbob

10. Smeagleman

11. Ron

12. Spambotius Maximus

13. Supergrunch

14. TNT

Smeagleman, urgent attention needed for the mail you are about to recieve.

8 hours unto deadline FTW.

Less than an hour now, un-reliability is seriously not cool.

Edit, thought it was 36 hours to complete. Which means it is 10 or so hours beyond the dead-line.

Edited by Jimbob

Sign me up for teh lolz plz? I has MS PAINT NOW!!!!! And a cable for my cameraphone, so I can play! LET ME PLAY OR I MOD YOU

Wait what? 36 to 48 makes more time? I dunno. Yeah, I wasn't here though, but I'm passing it onto Ron.

Sam, stop pulling this shit! You need to pay attention to the game, otherwise I will SRSBZNSLY ban you from all future games. Maybe.

Jay. Yes.

1. Sinistar

2. Dyson

3. Danny

4. Paj

5. ReZ

6. Gazareth

7. Marcamillian

8. Moogle

9. Jimbob

10. CUNT

11. Ron

12. Spambotius Maximus

13. Supergrunch

14. Jayseven

15. TNT

Edited by Rummy

It's not like this site is part of my daily visiting routine. There are people who could have told me, and didn't. That is not my fault.

It's not like this site is part of my daily visiting routine. There are people who could have told me, and didn't. That is not my fault.

Make it so or don't play! There's at least 2 other people in the same boat and they manage!

YOU decided to do this, it's YOUR responsibility to do it. Do you want me to hold your hand while I remind you about it? 'Dawwww what a cute wittle boy!

Seriously, I check here every time I get an e-mail notification so it resets it, so I know every time I check my e-mail if I'm up. Pick up the act, or don't play.

I'm sorry, I didn't skip it on purpose, I forgot about it. I checked for all email notifications off because I didn't want them to clog my inbox. Again, I'm sorry for wasting your time, I won't do it again. Next time Rummy says something about it, I won't sign up. I won't take away from your fun anymore.