NEurope
Daft

Killzone 3

Some good patch stuff that needs sorting.

Quick question, does Armour really suck up much damage? Just I've started using the SMG and it has so little ammo to start so might use the ammo booster instead.

Some good patch stuff that needs sorting.

Quick question, does Armour really suck up much damage? Just I've started using the SMG and it has so little ammo to start so might use the ammo booster instead.

Armor soaks up like one bullet. Not much difference but its there.

Armor soaks up like one bullet. Not much difference but its there.

Right....I mean as engineer and smg isn't as much of a problem because you can get ammo by repairing ammo stack. I've had problem though being on teams as an infiltrator (which I've been trying out) and no one repairing the ammo stacks.

Right....I mean as engineer and smg isn't as much of a problem because you can get ammo by repairing ammo stack. I've had problem though being on teams as an infiltrator (which I've been trying out) and no one repairing the ammo stacks.

I always run into ammo issue. You need ammo boxes badly :p

The longer you survive the higher the chance of ammo issues.

In other i woke up to the patch yesterday will be online tonight :)

I always run into ammo issue. You need ammo boxes badly :p

The longer you survive the higher the chance of ammo issues.

In other i woke up to the patch yesterday will be online tonight :)

Yeah I downloaded patch earlier and played a couple of games was fun! Good wins, looking forward to double xp.

Mmmmm more multiplayer maps up today 4 maps for £3.99.

If you haven't bought any map packs yet your getting all 3 map packs for an insanely good deal of £7.99!

Mmmmm more multiplayer maps up today 4 maps for £3.99.

If you haven't bought any map packs yet your getting all 3 map packs for an insanely good deal of £7.99!

Disappointed that there is no new Operations maps. I never play Guerilla Warfare either!

TRIPLE XP weekend this weekend!!!!

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-06-24-triple-xp-on-killzone-3-this-weekend

A triple XP weekend kicks off for Killzone 3 today, Sony has announced.

The promotion applies to all XP earned in multiplayer matches until 9.00am on Monday morning.

The offer is aimed at giving the title a lift following the release this week of the From The Ashes map pack.

Developer Guerrilla Games has also made a DLC bundle available including all three add-on packs for its FPS sequel at the knock-down price of £7.99/€9.99.

I just picked this up again after snagging a new copy for £10. Anyone fancy forming a squad to make the most of the triple XP weekend?

'Fraid I only have one of the map packs, Steel Rain, as that was inclusive in my Plus sub.

I just picked this up again after snagging a new copy for £10. Anyone fancy forming a squad to make the most of the triple XP weekend?

'Fraid I only have one of the map packs, Steel Rain, as that was inclusive in my Plus sub.

Yeah I'm always up for a game. I don't have Steel Rain only the most recent map pack but we can play on the regular maps? YOu got a headset?

I have been on. The new maps are great. So far the DLC maps are so much better than the disk maps lol. :grin:

I have been on. The new maps are great. So far the DLC maps are so much better than the disk maps lol. :grin:

I do find Radec Academy harder to get around as all the debris makes it harder to recognise where you are. Having said that I did get my highest score ever on that map in a warzone match last night (I mean higher before the triple xp added on obviously)

Don't play Guerilla Warfare so not checked out that map though.

Last night clocked up 35 hours in multiplayer which is way more than I ever have on a multiplayer game. Still loving it. Determined to max out my rank.

Big games tonight Gamerdork vs Frugal Gamer at 2200hrs. If you fancy helping Gamerdork out me and Flameboy will be online and you can join us.

d4331bba.jpg

Triple XP too so join us!

The modes will be dependent on how many show up - 8 or less and all modes are available, more than 8 and we'll go with Warzone only.

None of the new maps will be necessary for the showdown.

See you at the party!

I was actually quite pleased with the multiplayer - the objectives changing is a brilliant idea. Was fairly impressed with getting an equal K/D ratio in my 3rd game (45/45). I think I should buy the game (it's a rental at the moment).

Although there isn't much point getting it in the next two weeks.

Edited by Cube

I was actually quite pleased with the multiplayer - the objectives changing is a brilliant idea. Was fairly impressed with getting an equal K/D ratio in my 3rd game (45/45). I think I should buy the game (it's a rental at the moment).

Although there isn't much point getting it in the next two weeks.

Yeah you were rocking it in that last game! Yeah Warzone is awesome I love it!

How come theres no point in you buying it in next weeks? It's nice to have another N-E member hooked. Me and Cooky get ever so lonely at times....

Finally who was making the screeching noises you or Patriot-Ocelot?!

EDIT:

Uncharted Beta?

It wasn't me. I'm very quiet and get paranoid about annoying people when I think they can hear my breathing.

And yes, Uncharted beta.

It wasn't me. I'm very quiet and get paranoid about annoying people when I think they can hear my breathing.

And yes, Uncharted beta.

Nah talking is all good!!!! Me and Cooky were rocking it communicating as we survived that onslaught as they tried to blow up our defensive points.

It was me.

It was me.

OOOOH. I felt kinda awkward laughing at you and then cooky had to go off and deal with his dog, I thought he was pretending to everyone that it was his dog making the noise, then I remembered he has mentioned his dog before :hmm:

It's double xp weekend to celebrate the stand alone release of the multiplayer on PSN. Anyone fancy jumping back in at some point?

It's double xp weekend to celebrate the stand alone release of the multiplayer on PSN. Anyone fancy jumping back in at some point?

I'm working a late shift tonight :(

Maybe tomorrow?

I'm working a late shift tonight :(

Maybe tomorrow?

Sure got no plans name a time and I'm there....if we set time we can tweet to get more ppl in.

I might give this a go.

Until I remember there are still invisible snipers.