NEurope
Daft

Killzone 3

I'm just eating dinner and watching some tv then likely to be online till about 10ish then gonna duck out for abit then ready for another hour after that?

That pic is awesome cooky and full if win! That baby can lead us to victory tonight!

i agree i was lmao wen i saw that pic, its awesome

Some awesome games last night, loved how I was consistently in top 3 of winning team :laughing:

So whose free when this weekend? let's really try get some games going getting playing lots together so next time we aren't hammered in a clan match!

Not sure if i will be available. Working evenings last night, tonight and tomorrow night and i don't know what i am doing on sunday yet.

Not sure if i will be available. Working evenings last night, tonight and tomorrow night and i don't know what i am doing on sunday yet.

oh nevermind :( you will be missed :(

if anyones about tomorrow afternoon, i will be on killzone for bit.

I will be on tomorrow early evening? If that's any good be home from work at 5ish.

Due to the sheer lack of people to play with on here I'm afraid to say I've left the clan. I've decided to join the gamerdork clan instead they have far more members of regualr players. Don't worry I'm not deserting n-europe but will be playing with the Gamerdork crew from now on.

If any of you want to join us in 8 player squad matches and clan match goodness then go here.

Gamerdork

The 1st Battalion Dork Regulars currently has 26 members (including me) - join us.

Edited by Cookyman

I do have to admit there has been severe lack of people playing this over the last few days. Playing with randoms just isn't as much fun.

I do have to admit there has been severe lack of people playing this over the last few days. Playing with randoms just isn't as much fun.

Thats why I jumped in bed with Gamerdork it's a British site - I like their podcast and they have Playstation 3 owners who actually play games.

Sigh - I'll get this dig in first.

cat-traitor.jpg

Edited by Cookyman

Yeah., it is better playing with ppl u kinda know rather than randoms.

I would love to play more but with my rolling shift rota i'm not around every evening!

I am home tonight but watching the united match at the mo on tele...

Yeah., it is better playing with ppl u kinda know rather than randoms.

I would love to play more but with my rolling shift rota i'm not around every evening!

I am home tonight but watching the united match at the mo on tele...

well if your up for playing afterwards gimme a shout.

I'll be on tonight but am a bit busy most days. Its just a matter of finding the time.

Yeah I'm on tonight just gonna eat then I'm ready.

Downloading the SOCOM beta too :p Will have to divide some time.

Sort me out on the new clan sometime i have afew that may want to join.

I've defected much like cookyman, the clan tag is [d0rk] I think. Good clan with plenty of players, I'm afraid say I love N-E but our Clan was only 6/7 strong when I went to leave and didn't see it get any bigger or us all being on at the same time, making the clan experience as part of N-E kinda null and void.

I've defected much like cookyman, the clan tag is [d0rk] I think. Good clan with plenty of players, I'm afraid say I love N-E but our Clan was only 6/7 strong when I went to leave and didn't see it get any bigger or us all being on at the same time, making the clan experience as part of N-E kinda null and void.

Yeah I did feel guilty for leaving the NE clan but am glad I did, 8 man squad matches are fantastic fun unfortunately we'd never experience this here. n-europe may have a lot of members in the other consoles section but it disappoints me greatly when hardly anybody buys triple A titles like this.

Also trying to organise anything online on here is a joke - it's difficult to get people playing together. So I'm glad I've jumped ship for my online gaming, deathjam and flameboy had a blast too! :grin:

Sorry about tonight had some guests as well as the SOCOM beta. Tommorow looks good.

New patch up. Fixes connection issues for people on certain ISPs.

My Helghast Edition arrived this morning :D Looks awesome. Big box(bigger than console box). The Helmet and Helghast Marksmen Figure are awesome!

Gonna play some Marksmen today. Might use the 24 hour double xp code and marathon it.

HMV are still selling the helghast edition at £44.99 in stores if there is stock but its sold out online.

Edited by Choze

Ill be online for a bit tonight but won't be until about 11ish on way back down from scotland soon(ish)

I can't believe HMV dropped the price by that much so fast. I haven't even had a chance to play it. Super pissed.

Multiplayer tonight anyone?

Ofcourse. If i can.

Got my Helghast Editon. The box is much bigger than a console box lol. I wish the helmet could be worn and had lit eyes :p but its made of nice parts and materials. Artbook is nice and the Marksman figure is very nice. Its actually a toy you can move around etc. Another steel edition also included inside.