NEurope
Daft

Killzone 3

Invites can be sent through killzone.com People can also apply to join.

Good games today. We ripped apart quite afew people. I dont give a damn about my K/D in this game. I died so many times trying to get that stupid speaker delivered :p

No fix for map rotation when set to 'Any'?

For now just keep retrying or force another map. Another patch is coming with more important additions. But there will be lots of patching yet according to GG. Squad chat, mute all button, map rotations, custom games etc. all on the way. Will take a while to match KZ2 in this respect.

Killzone 3 tonight:

Me

Flameboy

Mike1988uk

Choze

All in a squad = fucking awesome.

We need more recruits we really want to get an NE Killzone 3 clan going.

UncleHelghast.jpg

Yeah was awesome, amongest other things in response to another player saying "cock sucking bots" your quote of the night was "oh didn't know they could do that, must be a new feature for this game" total deadpan, total win.

Invites can be sent through killzone.com People can also apply to join.

Good games today. We ripped apart quite afew people. I dont give a damn about my K/D in this game. I died so many times trying to get that stupid speaker delivered :p

For now just keep retrying or force another map. Another patch is coming with more important additions. But there will be lots of patching yet according to GG. Squad chat, mute all button, map rotations, custom games etc. all on the way. Will take a while to match KZ2 in this respect.

yeah same here. There was one game where I totally rocked. I killed the assasination target, I placed both the bombs and did summit else yet my deaths were hitting roof but who cares was having a great time and "won" us two rounds!

More tonight people?!

Can I have a clan invite?

i'LL SEND YOU WHEN I GET HOME FROM WORK IF NO ONE ELSE DOES BEFORE HAND. YOU ONLINE TONIGHT?

i'LL SEND YOU WHEN I GET HOME FROM WORK IF NO ONE ELSE DOES BEFORE HAND. YOU ONLINE TONIGHT?

If people are playing, yes.

I certainly will be and hopefully choze,mike and cooky will be up for more cos last night was awesome :bouncy::bouncy:

Last night was ace! I 2 do not give a shit about my KD ratio, that is quite evident in the amount of times i die...

Can I have a clan invite?

Just sent you a friend request and also a clan invite.

I certainly will be and hopefully choze,mike and cooky will be up for more cos last night was awesome :bouncy::bouncy:

I should be on tonight as well, hopefully matt can join us as well if he is around!

Should we set a time tonight for everyone to meet?

Can i get sent a clan invite please. Really enjoy guerilla warfare more than anything else and I do care about my K/D ratio :P

Can i get sent a clan invite please. Really enjoy guerilla warfare more than anything else and I do care about my K/D ratio :P

Sent you one yesterday after cooky told me he had played with u!

Sent you one yesterday after cooky told me he had played with u!

Ah awesome thanks.

Last night was ace! I 2 do not give a shit about my KD ratio, that is quite evident in the amount of times i die...

Just sent you a friend request and also a clan invite.

I should be on tonight as well, hopefully matt can join us as well if he is around!

Should we set a time tonight for everyone to meet?

Yeah we should set a time....around 9pm ish will be ok for me?!

I should be on too - hopfeully we can get an 8 man squad and have our first clan matches booked.

Everybody - charge up mics. It makesthe game so much better and handy when you have to deal with idiot racists.

I will be there.

Everybody - charge up mics. It makesthe game so much better and handy when you have to deal with idiot racists.

Was charging mine this afternoon, just in case!

Sorry guys had to leave earlier. Lost my mic so just logged off. Fun matches though.

Sorry guys had to leave earlier. Lost my mic so just logged off. Fun matches though.

How do you mean lost your mic so left? We never heard you talking in the whole game!

Yeah they were fun until we got pwned in a clan match. Although we rocked in operations afterwards.

How do you mean lost your mic so left? We never heard you talking in the whole game!

Yeah they were fun until we got pwned in a clan match. Although we rocked in operations afterwards.

Yeah maybe up for some tonight. I cant find my headset. Its really annoying.

Yeah maybe up for some tonight. I cant find my headset. Its really annoying.

I'm not sure if I will be on tonight now...my Dad just rang to say he is coming across from Manchester to visit URGH

hey guys can i get an invite to the clan please?

mike will have to do it only clan boss can send invite apparently. hopefully he will pick this up and see.

When i am next online i shall send u an invite!

thanks mate, look forward to playing with u guys again ^^

how good are you? Cos we got fucking hammered in our first clan match

Invite has been sent!

how good are you? Cos we got fucking hammered in our first clan match

Just rank up for now and unlock stuff. For clan matches first thing to do is grab spawn points and defend them.