NEurope
Happenstance

What would you do if you woke up as the opposite sex?

I'd just be really happy because I'd know how to parallel park.

Edited by Molly
I spelt parallel wrong. Awful.

Yeah because if a girl walks out of my room my parents' first thoughts would be, "Sam has turned into a woman!"

I think that's variable, if they know what you were wearing to bed then I'd think it might not be as misinterpreted.

Probably not change much to be honest, but then I ain't a girl, who knows what random impulses you might have when you are a girl.

I'll become the greatest superhero of all time: Girlman!

Wait...that doesn't quite work.

I'll become the greatest superhero of all time: Girlman!

Wait...that doesn't quite work.

You mean She-Man?

jpeg

Sorry, just got sent that (from Lazy Oaf) and it seemed apt.

I'd just be really happy because I'd know how to parallel park.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Yeah...funny thing that, I can't parallel park either... (well i don't really make an attempt/am too scared of hitting cars :D)

Hmm the real question is...

What things do men enjoy (read: get away with) that women don't...?

What things do men enjoy (read: get away with) that women don't...?

Rape. . . .

I can't parallel park either. Maybe I would change into a man.

Rape. . . .

Oh boy. True though.

Hmm, I'd probably be asked to be hit in the balls to see what all the fuss is about. Painful, but it bugs me.

Standing up peeing, although the very idea is completely foreign to me, oh and guys trying to pee standing as girls - shewee! http://www.shewee.com/

Hahaha.

I believe in Medieval Japan (something of a misnomer as that term applies to the West, but I'm not sure of the exact period) women hitched up their kimonos and peed like guys into urinal type things.

As for becoming a woman, I don't think I'd do all that much different aside from the obvious.

Actually id have to go find a womens public toilet or something to see if there really are sofas and kit kat machines in there like the DJ and my school disco claimed

I believe in Medieval Japan (something of a misnomer as that term applies to the West, but I'm not sure of the exact period) women hitched up their kimonos and peed like guys into urinal type things.

As for becoming a woman, I don't think I'd do all that much different aside from the obvious.

In France they have/had stand up toilets for women. Basically just a hole in the floor. Those things are horrible to use when wearing trousers. I remember having to use them as a 6 year old... and peeing on my trousers. =(

But yeah I don't mind sitting while peeing. Apparently it's better for your bladder as well as it completely empties out when sitting down compared to when standing up, resulting in less chance of getting a bladder infection. Or something along those lines. =P

Actually id have to go find a womens public toilet or something to see if there really are sofas and kit kat machines in there like the DJ and my school disco claimed

I was once carried into the female toilet at a local Weatherspoons and it was certainly nicer but I didn't see a chaise.

Be the superstar whore of /b/ for a while, and fill my holes with the sex toys I already own

To the straight men/women: Would you have sex with a man/woman? I.E if you're a man turned into a woman have sex with a man and vice-versa?

It's hard to explain, but I think you know what I mean.

To the straight men/women: Would you have sex with a man/woman? I.E if you're a man turned into a woman have sex with a man and vice-versa?

I'd certainly be extremely curious to find out what it would be like from the opposite perspective.

Sure. I just wouldn't go down on them. Fuck that.

Probably. .

OK! Continueing on from my previous questions...

If you did, would that (technically) make you gay/lesbian?

If you think about it, you're still a man or woman with a man or woman's body...

not sure where I'm going with this.

Being a woman would be less fun sexually, because with man-on-man sex you can access both worlds of sexual experiences depending on your role.

Although multiple orgasms would be cool.

I wouldn't want to experience what women have to go through. Periods, birth, menstrual cycles, sexism.............chores

Being a woman would be less fun sexually, because with man-on-man sex you can access both worlds of sexual experiences depending on your role.

Although multiple orgasms would be cool.

But a woman can experience both anal and vaginal sex.