NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
gaggle64

Case design tips

Hey does anyone know where I can get some tips on brightening up my PC case a little. I've looked around, but all I can find are some stickers saying something like "64-bits of Whooopass" or something gittish and some awful neon lighting. Is there a website that has a guide on say, painting my own design on my case. I'm sure this kinda thing is obvious to others, but I would like to have at least a small ioata of what I am doing before splashing a tub of Dulex around £700 worth of PC.

Erm i'm not sure of the website (i think its http://www.xbox-scene.com) but there is a lot of stuff on there about modifying xbox's, but whats interesting is there are a lot of guides on painting them, which would obviously carry across to PC cases!

If you customise your case it'll most likely end up looking crap so I wouldn't bother.

If you customise your case it'll most likely end up looking crap so I wouldn't bother.

That isn’t necessarily true. It depends how far you want to go with it, but you can do a pretty good job just getting a window (maybe with a decal scribed into it) and some cold cathode tubes. If you get some UV ones with some UV reactive fans, that looks pretty smart too.

Sounds crap to me I'm afraid.

But that is pretty much what PC modding, there isn't much else to it. Like anything its not for everyone I spose!

Sign in to follow this