NEurope
Emasher

Desktops Not Necessarily Aligned To One Particular Lunar Cycle!

You use that computer for work and don't have anything on your desktop? Or a recycle bin?

I mean, I understand people wanting a super clean desktop at home, but that's like the equivalent of constantly sweeping everything off your real work desk into a drawer and putting your bin in the hallway.

You use that computer for work and don't have anything on your desktop? Or a recycle bin?

The all the programs there are pinned to the taskbar, so I don't need shortcuts for those. And all the regular files I access are pinned in the respective programs. Plus I only ever see my desktop twice a day (when I start the PC and when I shut it down).

I also don't need to access my Recycle Bin often (If I need to empty it I just need to open Windows Explorer, type "R" in the address bar, press down and hit enter).

Basically: I can access everything I need really easily. Although it would be really had for someone else to use my computer.

I also owned the PC for four years before I sold it to work (I was going to throw it before I realised I could easily make £100 as work needed a new one), so I still feels like my personal PC.

I suppose that makes sense, I'm just in a habit of stuffing everything I'm working on on the desktop, unless it's going in the shared network drive.

I'm similar, I have a PC at work which I know my way around. They're lenient at my office, letting us have the computer however we like and not blocking anything. I too have loads of programs I find quickly from the start menu search bar etc., although I rarely make use of the pinned programs' context menus.

No, "War" and "Peace". It's pretty obvious that's what you're looking at, leaving it implied would've been much better.

I think that wallpaper is ruined by the big signs for stupid people.

...what? That's kinda rude, saying it's for stupid people, are you trying to call me stupid?

I love the whole image, it's awesome.

All i can think about whilst looking at MadDog's desktop pic is this

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

I adore the puppy wallpaper, looks like my new member of the family :), where did you find it?

Yeah I took it myself the other day. I can post the full res picture if you want it? Just let me know the resolution of your screen and I'll resize it too!

Same goes for anyone who would like any of my photos as a wallpaper.

14243590.jpg

I love Mr. Fish.

P.S. If you aren't following that comic, you're using the Internet wrong.

Yeah I took it myself the other day. I can post the full res picture if you want it? Just let me know the resolution of your screen and I'll resize it too!

Yes please, 1440*900. cheers

[..]

I rarely change mine, but if I would, I would take you up on that offer.

i can haz teh linkz?/?

[curious myself]

Why yes you can, in fact you can find the link in the picture even.

Why look, there's the link.

:heh:

Not in the mood right now, but had a quick look, looks fun!

Yes please, 1440*900. cheers

Luckily enough, that's the same resolution as my screen, so I didn't have to resize it.

Here it is.