NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Call of Duty: Black Ops

The latest patch is there for download now.

Still no news on DLC.

The latest patch is there for download now.

Still no news on DLC.

It's great the patch is here, we'll have to report back on how it all feels!

One interesting thing is, in the original list of changes I posted when they wentt up on the COD site it listed changes to the AK74u inline witht he PS360 version. Now however that is missing, did they drop it?

NEW LIST OF FIXES:

• Fixed issue where players were taking damage from falls with Light Weight Pro equipped

• Fixed an issue where leader board would go into hang state if the user has 50+ allies

• Enemy turrets now glow when the hacker pro perk is equipped

• Team mates who are in your party will show up as blue on your mini map

• Improvements made in the matchmaking service

• Prevention of exploit that allowed players to keep custom classes and killstreaks after prestige.

• Flak Jacket Pro will now protect against napalm strikes

• Contracts will now reset when a player prestiges

• Melee attack radius has been optimized

• Spawn points have been adjusted in Havana – this should prevent the spawn killing in the Demolition game type

• Player can no longer load the thunder gun manually – Matches PS360 functionality

• Zombies Melee damage has been adjusted to match PS360 behavior

• Fixed issue where the player can complete "The Shortcut" challenge by climbing down a tall ladder

• Improved Zombie pathing. Zombies should no longer switch directions randomly, teleport through floors, walls, etc.

• Fix for the 3 weapon exploit when using the last grenade

• Implemented a way to create a new private party while in a public lobby for when the lobby leader has disbanded the private party.

• Fix to prevent a player from re-rolling the SAM or Sentry drops

• Resolved issues where the player could leave the following maps: Havana, Summit, Hanoi

• Second Chance – players that put an enemy into Second Chance are now credited for a full kill once that enemy dies. If another player kills the enemy while the enemy is in Second Chance, they will get assist credit.

Was this ommission a simple error, or did they decide to drop that change from the Wii version?

From what people are saying on the CoD forum it looks like they have implemented the changes to the AK74U (reduced the range and increased recoil with the grip).

• Second Chance – players that put an enemy into Second Chance are now credited for a full kill once that enemy dies. If another player kills the enemy while the enemy is in Second Chance, they will get assist credit.

This is the best patch fix EVER...shame I still have no Wii...soon

This is the best patch fix EVER...shame I still have no Wii...soon

I'm still undecided on this one... do I have more kills stolen from me, or do I steal more kills from others... lol. I suppose the good thing with it is I certainly won't feel rushed anymore into chasing downed opponents as I know I'll get the kill anyway.

Oh it's definitely the best patch yet! Even better than Hacker finally working!

I'll not be "The Assistant" anymore!

Pity they can't patch the way it borks your disc drive. :heh:

I think that's Nintendo's fault to a large degree and it mainly affects launch systems.

I have a few tips for people though:

- Lay you system down so the drive entry is horizontal, that puts a lot less stress on it.

- Don't leave the disk in when you're not playing it and the system is turned off.

- Make sure the disk is always clean.

The first of those points is the crucial one and really does help a lot!

I think that's Nintendo's fault to a large degree and it mainly affects launch systems.

I have a few tips for people though:

- Lay you system down so the drive entry is horizontal, that puts a lot less stress on it.

- Don't leave the disk in when you're not playing it and the system is turned off.

- Make sure the disk is always clean.

The first of those points is the crucial one and really does help a lot!

Point one didn't save mine, had my Wii like that at least the last 6 months... though it was vertical for a few years since day one before that

Point one didn't save mine, had my Wii like that at least the last 6 months... though it was vertical for a few years since day one before that

mine has been flat from the day i got it, i still had to have my disc drive replaced..

mine has been flat from the day i got it, i still had to have my disc drive replaced..

Yes, well they were just tips to reduce the chance of it happening! Also Bodycount, when can N-E take on LAC?? Fancy a clan night?

Yes, well they were just tips to reduce the chance of it happening! Also Bodycount, when can N-E take on LAC?? Fancy a clan night?

yeah.. i didn't mean to sound negative... soz.

about clan match.. as i have said on your clan post and my own i am waiting on you guys to let me know when is a ggod time for yourselves... we tried to arrange 1 for the other week but some of your members had stuff to do.. Just let me know a date ( give a few days notice if poss ) thanks.

How about Tuesday, Wednesday or Friday this week? They'd be good days, and a good time would be 7 or 8pm start or somewhere inbetween.

That should suit the vast majority of us. Friday night is usually best turn out.

Edited by Zechs Merquise

Thursdays are a no for me as I'm at football.

Thursdays are a no for me as I'm at football.

That's why I said Tuesday Wednesday and Friday!!!!

Nice edit there mate! Haha

I don't even know why I put Thursday, I'm always busy then too, I was thinking don't put Thursday and wrote it because I was thinking the bloody word!

So in summary, defo not Thursday!

You've got up the difficulty on that, it's far too easy on whatever setting you have it on there!

I have to say, the campaign is utterly forgettable anyhow, for campaign GoldenEye is far greater... but in online multiplayer, Black Ops shines by far the brightest!

I saw this for £16 in Tesco this afternoon so I decided to go for it :hehe:

I haven't played it yet but I'll probably stick it on shortly to see what it's like..

I saw this for £16 in Tesco this afternoon so I decided to go for it :hehe:

I haven't played it yet but I'll probably stick it on shortly to see what it's like..

Well done Nando, you're the millionth customer... Well near enough, VGChartz has just got this hitting the million sales mark. Maybe you were that customer. Either way, get the headset too and get online!