NEurope
CoolFunkMan

Call of Duty: Black Ops

You generally want to avoid the sub-machine guns bar the AK74U for rushing. It's well known that the FAMAS is amazingly powerful, with the Galil also being a very sturdy option. Use those to get confident.

Parenthesis ftw.

The FAMAS is decent but I think the Galil is by far the best gun in the game. It's extremely accurate at pretty much all distances and its very powerful. I only have a few classes where I don't have the Galil on it as it's fantastic in every situation..

Been M16ing - great range and accuracy. Been taking out snipers! Also last-stand (or whatever it's called this time) is getting me loads of kills - however, why the fuck do my team-mates just run past me?! I've seen them help others and I always revive people but not ONCE has anyone revived me. amidoinitwrong?

Still not shot up one of those RCXD things. Hate 'em!

Why have they changed the game modes? Flags and Bombs? I just want to play capture the flag and that's it... GAH!

Been M16ing - great range and accuracy. Been taking out snipers! Also last-stand (or whatever it's called this time) is getting me loads of kills - however, why the fuck do my team-mates just run past me?! I've seen them help others and I always revive people but not ONCE has anyone revived me. amidoinitwrong?

Still not shot up one of those RCXD things. Hate 'em!

You got pro version?

@ Charlie.... Nah, Famas is beast. The competitive gaming community crap is littered only with that gun.

Lol yeah I do now... Felt a bit of a plum :P People be ressing me all over the place now! Best result was 24/4 :D Generally I get around 14 kills and 7-10 deaths so I'm not an out-and-out killer.

Definitely prefer the challenges system of MW2 to the contracts system here. Prefer trying to get the playercard banners and logos in MW2 as well, and kinda don't feel as much rush to develop a master class. Is there no way to flag a player to be booted? Playing 6 games in a row where one of the guys has a k/d ratio of 0.20 who runs around and loses the game for us every time because he gets 2 kils and 20 deaths... it's a rather unfair handicap.

Really want to be good at the gun game! I just seem to get stuck on the first few weapons, then I get like 8 kills in 2 minutes with the rifles but by then people have launchers and I'm out of the game.