NEurope
CoolFunkMan

Call of Duty: Black Ops

I wouldn't form a clan as such but I would love to play wager matches with you guys.

I wouldn't form a clan as such but I would love to play wager matches with you guys.

Anything, really.

I should probably add my tag to my profile too eh?

I'm game to play with you guys :P

I'm Llama Juice on XBL.

One line paragraphs.

So I just tried to name a class 'Assault'... Prohibited word apparently :heh:

The devil's in the details.

Of course, swastika emblems are fine, or a horse mounting a gorilla.

just bought this this afternoon, worked my way through the campaign on regular and got a few matches to team deathmatch in. Pretty fun so far i guess.

Picked this up yesterday, and decided to go straight into Veteran...

to begin with It really didn't seem that bad.... until...

I've just blown up the Russian rocket, and am now in some building with lot's of tunnels. I'm guessing I'm now on the 'Infamous' tunnels that other people have complained about being really difficult, cause I'm completely fucked on this part

Picked this up yesterday, and decided to go straight into Veteran...

to begin with It really didn't seem that bad.... until...

I've just blown up the Russian rocket, and am now in some building with lot's of tunnels. I'm guessing I'm now on the 'Infamous' tunnels that other people have complained about being really difficult, cause I'm completely fucked on this part

I so hate that tunnel and I was only playing on hardened. >.<

Running out of idea's now,

tried full on grenade assault, tried smoke grenade / creeping and hiding, tried cautious approach, tried all guns blazing.

and the 2 people with you on this part of the level do a meaty load of fuck all to help you.

very irritating, but once i get this part done at least i can relax and be safe with the knowledge that the next control throwing moment is...

The barrel part of the Vietnam level....... or so i've been told.

Running out of idea's now,

tried full on grenade assault, tried smoke grenade / creeping and hiding, tried cautious approach, tried all guns blazing.

and the 2 people with you on this part of the level do a meaty load of fuck all to help you.

very irritating, but once i get this part done at least i can relax and be safe with the knowledge that the next control throwing moment is...

The barrel part of the Vietnam level....... or so i've been told.

In the corridor there is a checkpoint once you get to the locker room area. What I did was make a path by sparing and run into the room on the right. From there I made my way out of the back of the room and then launched a smoke, ran a little and then threw another one to make it to the locker room. Make sure you spray when you get in there aswell as there are some guys with shotguns waiting. Once you do that the last part of the level is pretty easy in comparison.

The Nam hill I managed to do without the barrels as I never knew you could use them. :D

I slowly made my way down the left side of the hill and into the room with the mounted gun. I then quickly ran to the room down and to the right of my previous location. I then shot enough enemies in the trenches to make a clearing before they respawned again and hopped in the trenches myself, before legging it to a dead end. Once I got to the end of the trench my team stormed the hill and I could move freely.

OH MY SHIT!

lastnight again trying to do this, I got to a room on the right of the tunnel, crouched behind a desk to recover look up and there are 4 enemies just looking at me.... Instantly dead.

Team AI is retarded.

I'm crouched behind a barrel in said tunnel. AI next to me in cover, but when he arrived at the barrel near me, it switched me from crouched stance to stood up. then Boom i'm dead again.

SO FRUSTRATING. I'll pay to get someone to just do this part for me.

I'm assuming that the infinite respawning enemies is something Treyarch will never patch as it's not actually a game fault... just a fucking stupid idea.

I'm assuming that the infinite respawning enemies is something Treyarch will never patch as it's not actually a game fault... just a fucking stupid idea.

Pretty much.

I actually thought we had seen the last of it when MW2 came out, but with Treyarch at the helm its back in play. It's still a hell of alot easier than WaW, the enemies respawned most of the game and spammed grenades so you couldn't hide and have a breather.

Pretty much.

I actually thought we had seen the last of it when MW2 came out, but with Treyarch at the helm its back in play. It's still a hell of alot easier than WaW, the enemies respawned most of the game and spammed grenades so you couldn't hide and have a breather.

Yeah i agree with you there, it is alot easier than WaW. I know it's only 3 levels into the game, but that first 3 levels really wasn't a problem at all. It's just this particular part of the level.

I'm thinking i'll restart the game on Normal / Hardened (undecided) to complete the game, just so i can get an idea on where the enemies are, where to go etc. Can also go for the Intel then,

then just try again on Veteran another time.

The lag in this game is pissing me off so much. Play with a team of 6, everytime we play we'r stuck in games with japanese, thats "local" apparently. Fuckin daft.

This needs a patch so bad, why do they always fuck up online when they release a new COD, exact same thing happened with MW2. Bastards.

lol a few of us had problems this eve trying to get itno games, I think we had party of 7 and people just kept getting dropped left right and centre. The lack of wager matches in private mode is abosolute tosh. I do believe they are patching the match making and making it better.

I am on the level with someone, i don't know the names. Erm the one where you abseil down the side of the place and you end up trapped in a room where the radio is jammed and it's rigged to blow, how do you get to the jump point, i tried jumping the crappy gate but it won't let me

:( any ideas?

Wager matches in private couldn't happen. People would just abuse it to get loads of cash. Same reason you don't get XP/BP in most games in player matches.

Single player is really awful. There wouldn't be any redeeming points without the scripted sequences. I finished Force Unleashed 2(yeah...) and I found that more fun.

Wager matches in private couldn't happen. People would just abuse it to get loads of cash. Same reason you don't get XP/BP in most games in player matches.

Not bothered about CodPoints, would just like to have wager matches that are easy to join with 6 people that you know, Private matches allows this. well would if the wager option was available private matches.

loving this game

the escaping prision mission on campaign on solo is awesome loved every second of it

on multiplayer really liking "nuketown" great fun on domination as the map is quite small. Also liking "launch"

havent played new vegas since this came out as the multiplayer is so addictive

It's odd, everyone seems to love Nuketown but I hate it immensely. Keep thinking there's something I just don't get about it.

the points don't bother me but not being able to even play a game of gun game with buddies sucks.

It's odd, everyone seems to love Nuketown but I hate it immensely. Keep thinking there's something I just don't get about it.

Same Same, It get's voted again and again, it's fun once but shit if you have to keep playing it.

You're plrobably playing on the wrong playlist. It sucks on certain modes, and it rocks on others. Amazingly so.