NEurope
CoolFunkMan

Call of Duty: Black Ops

I hate to say it, but this is a day-1 purchase for me. I am already orgasming over the idea of playing non-stop online for like 24 hours when I buy it. If I manage to get it before the official release date then that's the only chance the game has of me playing the campaign mode for the first month or so.

Considering the last game I bought on release date was... Er... probably a gamecube game, I don't think it's that big a deal!

I'll buy it if I can get it for £26 from Sainsburys like last time..

Haha there is gonna be a price war on this again, this and fifa it's the same every year. Small independant companies moan, people who were 'boycotting' it buy it due to 'new' price. I'll be buying it and can't wait for 1st September for the full reveal.

Night vision goggles and a remote control car... Activision KNOW how to appeal to a gamer.

Huh? Wasn't there night vision goggles in the MW2 Special edition?

That's what he meant.

A cheap plastic RC car is not worth £130 next to the game and some avatar crap. Instant profit for Activision I presume..

Such a piece of shit. I can't stand these super duper mega extreme versions of games.

The worst part of the Super extreme mega edition is...

i really want it now :(

OK so isn't the multiplayer reveal at 2am this morning or something? They're holding an event for it but I don't know how/where to get the info. Not massively bothered but it could be interesting.

Traditionally embargoes are lifted, say, a week or several days after an event so that it's not a race to see who can spew words onto a page the fastest. Obviously I'm not privy to the details of this particular preview for the press, though.

OK so isn't the multiplayer reveal at 2am this morning or something? They're holding an event for it but I don't know how/where to get the info. Not massively bothered but it could be interesting.

In half an hour keep an eye on this link

http://www.nextgentactics.com/LiveStream.aspx?StreamID=2&StreamName=Gunns4hire&XatID=92043123&CalendarID=nhansen%40nextgentactics.com

The offline mode and wager system sounds very fun.

ReZ, you're decent.

Get Daily up.

The 'One in the Chamber' matches look awesome. Definitely see that being a very tense experience, especially if you fail to line up your shot properly.

I was hmmming and ermmming at the start of that video, but as they unveiled each game-mode I was more and more drawn in... One In A Chamber sounded excellent to me, as did the gun game - though with the latter I'm pretty sure I'll never win. Interesting if they keep it to roughly 6 players.

WANT THIS GAME.