NEurope
Pancake

How sickie-prone are you?

When I lived back home in Inverness, I rarely got ill...heck, the last time I was actually ill back home I ended up in hospital over a weekend due to an abcess on one of my tonsils...fun times :P.

Anyways..since I moved to Perth (still in Scotland, not Australia) I find myself more prone to petty things like headaches, tickly throats and once had a bad case of the flu in the 8 months I have been here...maybe it's something to do with the supposedly cleaner Highland Air....

Inverness d0000000d, high five!

I'm originally from Elgin! Lovely clean sea air... mmmm.

I'm actually from Dingwall (ya know THAT football team that decimated Celtic in the Semi Final of the Scottish Cup :P) but thought I would say Inverness outta convenience.

I'm actually from Dingwall (ya know THAT football team that decimated Celtic in the Semi Final of the Scottish Cup :P) but thought I would say Inverness outta convenience.

lol, Dingwall, that's an awesome name :D

I definitely miss living in the fresh air, now I live more inland (ireland), and right beside a couple of factories haha.

Can't beat the fresh smell of seaweed and the good ol gulls. Ah.

Can't beat the fresh smell of seaweed and the good ol gulls. Ah.

Until the gulls decide you are the toilet, then they are annoying.

Until the gulls decide you are the toilet, then they are annoying.

...and extra annoying when they steal your chippy!!!

Its weird, I actually miss the gulls squawking... They tend to hang around where I work on occasion (not sure why) and its really nostalgic!