NEurope
Shorty

Gears of War 3

Right... I'd be down for this, but given the current house work taking place it's difficult to pin me down.

I have however got a flexi day off next week, will probably be Friday, so If anyone is available Friday day time next week... I'm there.

My Fiancee is also going someones hen weekend at some point in October, it could actually be the same weekend I've got flexi'd. So if that's the case, I'm available for a whole weekend to do this.

I was just waiting for you guys to show up. I wasn't too fussed as I was happy playing Borderlands 2. :D

Just send me a message on Live if you still need help doing it.

Right... I'd be down for this, but given the current house work taking place it's difficult to pin me down.

I have however got a flexi day off next week, will probably be Friday, so If anyone is available Friday day time next week... I'm there.

My Fiancee is also going someones hen weekend at some point in October, it could actually be the same weekend I've got flexi'd. So if that's the case, I'm available for a whole weekend to do this.

Cool! Although friday would be no good for me, booked the day off work and going down to Cardiff to see my gf, I will prob have my 360 with me but may not play much of it depends.

I was just waiting for you guys to show up. I wasn't too fussed as I was happy playing Borderlands 2. :D

Just send me a message on Live if you still need help doing it.

I was online! But @Dog\-amoto never appeared, lol.

Sorry!! I'm pretty busy with work at the moment though I should be free most of Sunday and Monday if that's any good for anyone?

Sorry!! I'm pretty busy with work at the moment though I should be free most of Sunday and Monday if that's any good for anyone?

Should be good for me. I work shifts and I am off both of them days, although may be busy in parts as might be seeing my sister on the sunday and my dad monday evening.

We shall see!